Price: $120
Nike-Kyrie-4-90s-Release-Date-4.jpg

Nike-Kyrie-4-90s-Release-Date.jpg

Nike-Kyrie-4-90s-Release-Date-2.jpg

Nike-Kyrie-4-90s-Release-Date-3.jpg

Nike-Kyrie-4-90s-Release-Date-5.jpg

Nike-Kyrie-4-90s-Release-Date-1.jpg

Nike-Kyrie-4-90s-Release-Date-6.jpg

Saw a site report that they’ll come out Aug 25th in Men’s sizes as well. Cw is a throwback to the 90’s
Good but damn man it’s so many kyries to get in August plus all these air maxes I wanted too this happens to me almost every month haha I gotta write a list then cross off the least important after weeks of debate in my head while at work

Good but damn man it’s so many kyries to get in August plus all these air maxes I wanted too this happens to me almost every month haha I gotta write a list then cross off the least important after weeks of debate in my head while at work

This is pretty much what I do. Make a list allowing up to 3 pairs a shoe a month. If you don’t use then it’s gone. Can’t roll over to the next month. I also do an 1 time emergency add on if there’s a surprise drop. That can’t be roll over either. So far so good. Happier with my self since I’ve done this. Shows much needed discipline.

This is pretty much what I do. Make a list allowing up to 3 pairs a shoe a month. If you don’t use then it’s gone. Can’t roll over to the next month. I also do an 1 time emergency add on if there’s a surprise drop. That can’t be roll over either. So far so good. Happier with my self since I’ve done this. Shows much needed discipline.
Sweet bro I just am trying to do that too as of recent because I’ve been buying too many shoes . I like the idea of the no roll overs lol because I would end up behind forever playing catch up and I could see that getting really frustrating. I think ima do 4 a month (1 a week) with that emergency pop up too. But If something that month like I loved way too much and can’t get over it then I’ll just put it on a later month. But damn it’s looking like August is pretty much going to be all kyries though i wish they’d slow it down haha

I like those 90s, but I don't play enough ball to justify more than 1 pair & they don't fit me well enough for casual wear.

I like those 90s, but I don't play enough ball to justify more than 1 pair & they don't fit me well enough for casual wear.
Bro I work all day 6 days a week then got one day off where I catch up on everything I needa do so I play 0 ball anymore lol and I rock all kinda different shoes but the 4 probably my fav model out this year I got bout 5 colors and I want 4 more next month. I just rock em with a jersey or white tee and shorts

Back
Top Bottom