Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

People are gonna be asking too much for the special box pairs and prices I think will hiver around 300-450 not the 600 ive seen I mean its a 120 dollar shoe so the box is worth 300+ besides I think these boxes were more available than say the see through kyrispy kreme pairs which will always stay around the 550-700 price range

Ok mr Canadian optimist ...haha I do believe well be able to cop the regular ones for near retail though it seems like it’s gonna be a general release I just want that bowl and spoon cuzz

Ok mr Canadian optimist ...haha I do believe well be able to cop the regular ones for near retail though it seems like it’s gonna be a general release I just want that bowl and spoon cuzz
Dont fall into the hype just cause of a damn bowl we will be lucky if were able to secure normal pairs those cereal boxes are cool to have and ill def cop but I can justify 650 plus after exchange for a damn box when I could double up on a champ pack to get another kyrie 2 game 7 or game 1

Dont fall into the hype just cause of a damn bowl we will be lucky if were able to secure normal pairs those cereal boxes are cool to have and ill def cop but I can justify 650 plus after exchange for a damn box when I could double up on a champ pack to get another kyrie 2 game 7 or game 1
I know people will disagree but folks want things like that box and bowl to stunt on IG and NT the vast majority of the time.

I know people will disagree but folks want things like that box and bowl to stunt on IG and NT the vast majority of the time.
Meh I mean I got upwards of 300 pairs of Kyries including doubles and triples and ids and I could post my whole collection on ig to stunt but eff that im finding IG to be a pissing contest and sometimes you just cant compete with the rich guys who can easily fork out thousands on pes and or other really limited stuff, in the end buy what u like but make sure you dont live beyond your means. I feel with IG so many people just buy stuff to flaunt and buy just cause its hot sad world these days lol

I want that bowl cuzz it’d look perfect on display in my room bruh I ain’t gotta impress nobody my collection mostly all stuff I paid under retail for anyways I ain’t balling like most of y’all boys I work mad overtime just to be able to get some kicks i want

Speaking of that champ pack ima need me one of those eventually

Speaking of that champ pack ima need me one of those eventually
I always just tell myself I work hard for my money and im not gonna overspend when I dont have to or be mad if someone gets stuff before me its always family first besides its not like we will ever get free stuff anyway lol

It’s a shame that Europe has no chance to get the pack...
Would love to have a pair of Lucky Charms smh

The kyrie 2 had a lot of nice colorwa ys, kyrie 3 horrible far as colorwa ys, kyrie 4 is nike redeeming themselves

Also where is the ones in here making replies to me when I said these would be as available as the bruce Lee and confetti, i see they quiet now

so the T-Shirts and shoes with the cereal bowl and bigger box packaging are being sold at the house of hoops only?

Back
Top Bottom