Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Haha They do but it’s stupidly priced.
We have a copy of it too called Matey’s (I think).

Just had a quick price check.
£5 a box that’s about $7

7617207C-3E7C-43B8-8C72-AEFEFE0D3E1F.jpeg

Looks like these ain’t releasin through FTL, not on the launch locator and not on the app..guess it’s SNKRS only, gone be a Sadderday

So besides StockX and the on-location releases in NYC and SoCal, there’s nowhere else that us southerners can cop the shoes in the “cereal box?” Thanks.

Lennycooks Lennycooks imma assume you new to buying kyries. I’m just gonna say if your waiting on app and/launch locator you already lost B.
Never understood these opinionated statements, I have the same odds as u proly better, long as they release at my homegirls store I’m gucci o yea with the 30% off, #getchasum

Never understood these opinionated statements, I have the same odds as u proly better, long as they release at my homegirls store I’m gucci o yea with the 30% off, #getchasum

chill bro. have a cookie. You came in here acting wild, not the other way around.

C82D6050-AA87-46C1-866E-A5BF5A3E489A.png

To correct you, what you should've said was not on the locator, not that they are not on the app
Screenshot_20180806-231003.png
Wth are u talkin bout like I said not on the app and not on the launch locator, u sent a picture of the release calendar..you’re lost

Back
Top Bottom