Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

So the IV is going to be a low top then? Reminds me of the Kobe line!

so disappointed it almost look like some kind of chinese fake shoes...:sick:

I think the ones in those pics are definite variants. Sams ish happens everytime a new Kobe shoe leaks

upload_2017-10-28_11-40-19.png

These are likely the $80 kyrie budget signature line. probably all lunar/foam cushion, looks to be mesh upper.

It has been pretty quiet in here. We are only about 5 weeks away from the Christmas game, so I hope we will get some info and photos soon!

91B3163F-7F4D-4577-BDC4-AEF841A4B8B9.png
8A551DA1-A0F0-471F-8212-B01B346D6BD0.png

Not my pics and not sure if legit or not but if so forefoot zoom would be a huge upgrade.....

SneakerNews.com confirmed that these are the $80 budget model. which kinda makes sense being that his logo hasn't changed and I would assume his logo should be different on the 4s

SneakerNews.com confirmed that these are the $80 budget model. which kinda makes sense being that his logo hasn't changed and I would assume his logo should be different on the 4s

Weird his takedown model has forefoot zoom when his current signature only has heal zoom. Kinda backwards in my opinion given his style of play.

JS”

So I’m lost, have we actually seen the Kyrie 4 or not? That USA looking “takedown” looks an awful lot like those fakes that we thought were the 4.

What's funny is it actually has more tech than the sig. I think it has heel and forefoot zoom.

What I said. I hope this means the sig will have better cushioning going forward. Can’t even mess with the previous models as a result of the lack of cushioning.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom