Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Any info on when these hitting Nike ID??

last year, the kyrie 3 diidnt hit ID until april. Lets all hope for a sooner release.
my guess is they put out GR colorways and build up the hype/desire for people to want to make their own. Can't give the people what they want just yet. LOL

I wish someone will tell us, unless everyone is wearing the shoes causally or reselling the shoe.

Jahronmon was slipping but overall he liked the shoe. just wait until the black pair is released because most people are going to keep this colorway to wear casually.

I don't know, but Jahronmon certainly looked like he was sliding all over the place in his review.
He didn’t seem concerned about the traction, there could be many reasons for the one big slip (dusty floor, moisture, may need the traction to break in) I’m not saying it’s gonna have traction like the 2’s but I would find it hard to believe a Kyrie shoe would have trash traction.

He didn’t seem concerned about the traction, there could be many reasons for the one big slip (dusty floor, moisture, may need the traction to break in) I’m not saying it’s gonna have traction like the 2’s but I would find it hard to believe a Kyrie shoe would have trash traction.
True. He barley tested the shoe too. So it definitely needed more time for testing. He only played in them for probably a week. He only posted Instagram pics of the 4’s a week ago.

That's one of the reasons I like Nike, they allow you to return their basketball shoes no questions asked and cover shipping. Had a pair of Kobe IDs from 2 years ago that I returned a week ago and got a full refund of $260.

Back
Top Bottom