Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

WHat you mean resale? Are these shoes not a general release

Are they? My b. I haven’t really been up on them just know I want them, after the LC drop and talking to dude today it made me think they might be hard to get.

Anyone have a general idea about this drop? :nerd:

Went into the closest FTL to me earlier, they don’t get any hyped releases, dude told me they’re getting the 70s and 90s but probably not the 80s. Of course the only pair from the pack I’m interested in >D I hope that changes or he’s wrong. Don’t want to have to chase those 80s or pay resell :smh:
Go to champs they put them out early

B6A14300-7609-4D75-86AC-0A9744FD8981.jpeg
My favorite low so far mesh on here feels a bit better than on the Kyrie 2, if you love the 2s you will definitely love these

Dude at my work is going for the Green Lobsters online tomorrow. Apparently the yellow lobsters only 36 pairs were made.

Low key tempted to get a pair of LC in my size with the resale price dropping (had to go a half size up cuz they only had one size 10 in store) but I finally got the Kyrie 2 Doernbecher. Man these are nice in person.
2y9rRJo.jpg

Bro. That’s my size!!! Ironically I found a 9.5 and didn’t buy

6A4B2AA1-D975-48ED-86B8-81DB6DEAF101.jpeg

Comparing 12.5’s. Probably gonna let these CTC go, too much toe room and length. Kyrie 4’s are cool tho, I can feel the lateral tilt via curves outsole. Prob just grab mangos on discount or something.

6A4B2AA1-D975-48ED-86B8-81DB6DEAF101.jpeg

Comparing 12.5’s. Probably gonna let these CTC go, too much toe room and length. Kyrie 4’s are cool tho, I can feel the lateral tilt via curves outsole. Prob just grab mangos on discount or something.

Maybe try a size 12?

Back
Top Bottom