Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

usp-ncaa-basketball_-ncaa-tournament-first-round-d.jpg
zion

$200?? Why do I feel like you paid way too much for those

Cuzz he did

Why do you think I was pissed off when I ordered them? :rofl:

They were literally the last pair of size 14s on the internet. GOATs outlet pairs were gone, nothing on StockX for months, no size 14s on eBay. I tried "hinting" that I needed an oop from someone near an outlet. Then I basically begged for the oop.

I slept when they were sitting on NDC, so now I paid the price. I hope Flight Club at least wiped the dust off the box...lord knows how long they were sitting in the stock room.

Yo my dicks custom nike design order that i decided not to do just showed up right now wtf?

i was just gonna return them when they came in but they never made it

it was ups sure post and the tracking was stuck at on the way to usps for weeks

so i finally called and they refunded me

well there here now after 6 months lol

Yo my dicks custom nike design order that i decided not to do just showed up right now wtf?

You got pics of the shoe?

Ups sure post is garbage try never to use it

Well now you got free ball shoes/beaters lol

80s came in from hibbet. Very dope especially for $70. I’m confused as to what changed in the fit for the 4 and 5 for me that I had to half sz up. I compared with DS 2s and 3s in 10.5 and they feel the same as my sz11 4s and 5s. If I were to half size up in 2s and 3s I’d be swimming though and TTS in 4s and 5s my feet are in strangleholds.

Dude who paid a grip for a pair is gonna hate reading this, but I copped a pair of 80s in a 13 at my local clearance outlet for like $40 after discounts lol.

Not a big fan of the mesh upper, Love the colors though.

I’m sitting on four pairs of IVs that I haven’t hooped in yet — N7s, City guardians, 90s and March madness. Haven’t paid more than $60 for any of em, too hard to pass on a silhouette I love

Back
Top Bottom