Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Kyrie said: "Y'all complaining about all these black and white colorways, here you go"

Seriously though I need a release date for those asap :nerd:

I like everything I've seen from the 4s. i didn't like the 3s. i'm over the cheap *** hyperfuse materials and this doesn't look to have that.
Also, if you look at the 1, 3 and 4s i think they're designing his line like kobes 6-11 in the fact that the shoes don't have massive overhauls or changes to the design.

I like everything I've seen from the 4s. i didn't like the 3s. i'm over the cheap *** hyperfuse materials and this doesn't look to have that.
Also, if you look at the 1, 3 and 4s i think they're designing his line like kobes 6-11 in the fact that the shoes don't have massive overhauls or changes to the design.

Every Kobe from 6-10 looked and felt completely different, these Kyrie's all look like they were from the exact same mold and all feel the same with the same cheap materials and zero cushioning...idk what you're talking about man :lol:

It's mind blowing to me that they STILL have not changed this dude's line up yet. Even KD's line only stayed with the cheap looking shoes for the first couple.

I like innovation, but if it ain’t broke don’t fix it. Slight upgrade modifications each year makes sense if that’s all that’s needed for the sig athlete. Pretty sure his sig was the best last year if I’m not mistaken. The opposite is Lebron this year, they changed it up a lot and its not working for the athlete it was intended for.

I like innovation, but if it ain’t broke don’t fix it. Slight upgrade modifications each year makes sense if that’s all that’s needed for the sig athlete. Pretty sure his sig was the best last year if I’m not mistaken. The opposite is Lebron this year, they changed it up a lot and its not working for the athlete it was intended for.
Kobe's 4-8 looked similar. People complained about it at the time too.

It went downhill for the Lebrons after the X's IMO

Yeah because Kyrie's shoes are priced hella cheap. That's why it was the "best".

Yeah because Kyrie's shoes are priced hella cheap. That's why it was the "best".

You're right about that. Kids love Kyrie so his shoes will sell regardless but a huge reason for the amount of sales of the Kyries and PG's is because they're the cheapest Nike sig shoes on the market.

They need to put some type of innovation towards his shoes at this point. There's absolutely no reason why all his shoes should look and feel this similar with zero cushioning in them.

Every Kobe from 6-10 looked and felt completely different, these Kyrie's all look like they were from the exact same mold and all feel the same with the same cheap materials and zero cushioning...idk what you're talking about man :lol:

It's mind blowing to me that they STILL have not changed this dude's line up yet. Even KD's line only stayed with the cheap looking shoes for the first couple.

you're bugging. The 6's-8's were very similar and had minor tweaks, the feel of the shoe might have improved tech wise but the look didn't drastically change, same thing from 9s-11s once they brought in the flyknit.
That being said i'm not against it. I don't think a line has to have a drastic overhaul if the shoe is good.

you're bugging. The 6's-8's were very similar and had minor tweaks, the feel of the shoe might have improved tech wise but the look didn't drastically change, same thing from 9s-11s once they brought in the flyknit.
That being said i'm not against it. I don't think a line has to have a drastic overhaul if the shoe is good.

IMG_4654.JPG

IMG_4655.JPG

IMG_4657.JPG

The look, feel and technology/materials used in each of these shoes were waaaay different. I had all three of them. The Kobe line has somehow went backwards with the AD's as far as quality of materials and technology but pretty much all of the other Kobe's they just gradually improved upon things. The Kyries have seriously been just about the same exact materials and "technology" (or lack thereof) for all 4 of his shoes now. I don't get it. He's one of their most marketable players and had the highest selling shoe this past year. They should be trying out different things with his line.

Wtf kind of pattern is that? It looks all over the place. I’ll wait for a performance review from my boy nightwing before I pull the trigger. If this plays anything like the 2 I’m in. Am I wrong for saying the 2 has been the best of the 3 so far?
smh review from a guy who is the most casual of casual ballers... cant argue that his knowledge is on point, but nonetheless he's not exactly a prime candidate to truly do a performance review.

smh review from a guy who is the most casual of casual ballers... cant argue that his knowledge is on point, but nonetheless he's not exactly a prime candidate to truly do a performance review.

Let's see yours then. Show video of yourself and write one up for us. No hate, and I'm not mad, but it makes me laugh when people in here talk about someone's game and then don't have video anywhere of themselves playing.

Actually you are

8's didn't have zoom air for most of them

and the looks as shown were vastly different

He's consistent. And that consistency essentially lends itself to his viewers on a sliding scale of athleticism. All of his knowledge isn't negated by his age or playing style.

I’m wondering why this is a bad thing?

If it’s not broken why fix it? If the shoes are working well for the athlete, why make drastic changes.

Remember when Lebron ditched his signature shoe for the one released a year prior? (Can’t remember the model)

Remember when Kobe stopped wearing the 7 (cause they were trash) and wore the take down model?

Drastic changes aren’t always a good thing.

seen the black/white colorway sitting at a finishline on display...these dropped already?

Back
Top Bottom