Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

I think it has been confirmed that it is Asia only. Sadly.

I still have hope for a USA release. If not, I may have to hit up stock x.
There's still a bit of me holding out hope as well. On a side note - I hate how only Asia always gets xDR specific outsoles. People walk/hoop outside in the states too.

3a0cc230d06878ed34a0167afdcd70b1--kyrie-irving.jpg

My BHM's came in yesterday already pre-creased by Nike.. :smh:.. But I got a 10% coupon instead since they couldn't get me another pair.

I might have to see The City CW in person, I'm not as hot on them as I was on initial pics.

My BHM's came in yesterday already pre-creased by Nike.. :smh:.. But I got a 10% coupon instead since they couldn't get me another pair.

I might have to see The City CW in person, I'm not as hot on them as I was on initial pics.
Yeah, strangely enough mine did too. Did you hit them up via chat? I am probably selling.. 13's too big.

Yeah, strangely enough mine did too. Did you hit them up via chat? I am probably selling.. 13's too big.

I hit'em up on Twitter with pics. I intended on keeping them on the first place.

Did you get yours from the original release or one of the restocks?

I hit'em up on Twitter with pics. I intended on keeping them on the first place.

Did you get yours from the original release or one of the restocks?
The restock last week

City's are awesome but I just don't need another pair of ball shoes rn

Sorry if it’s already been asked & is a stupid question but is that Kicks Cew legit?
Would they ship to the UK?

Tempted to get the CNY but just wondering if it’s a big gamble. What type of shipping do they use?
Any help is appreciated

Back
Top Bottom