Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

943807_600_A_PREM
943807_600_B_PREM
943807_600_C_PREM
943807_600_D_PREM
943807_600_E_PREM
943807_600_F_PREM

I think I’ll buy a pair.

Does anybody else really like the Kyrie line, but can't bring themselves to buy the shoes because of the idiotic things he says like his whole 'flat-earth conspiracy'? I'd buy his shoes if he wasn't such a dunce.

Does anybody else really like the Kyrie line, but can't bring themselves to buy the shoes because of the idiotic things he says like his whole 'flat-earth conspiracy'? I'd buy his shoes if he wasn't such a dunce.

So I know Ky a bit, not friends by any means but I have some friends that are from the Duke program and he’s just not a media friendly guy. If he doesn’t like your question or want to do something or even if a reporter wrote something he’ll remember, he’s going to give some ridiculous answer that has people talking in circles. Dude doesn’t care about what people think of him which is refreshing. Do I agree with the tactic, no but can I respect him messing around with a media who spent 4 years covering up for LeBron treating him as a son as opposed to an equal, yes. I’m happy to provide details further if it’s not off topic. CNY’s are slick.

So I know Ky a bit, not friends by any means but I have some friends that are from the Duke program and he’s just not a media friendly guy. If he doesn’t like your question or want to do something or even if a reporter wrote something he’ll remember, he’s going to give some ridiculous answer that has people talking in circles. Dude doesn’t care about what people think of him which is refreshing. Do I agree with the tactic, no but can I respect him messing around with a media who spent 4 years covering up for LeBron treating him as a son as opposed to an equal, yes. I’m happy to provide details further if it’s not off topic. CNY’s are slick.
So do you think he's trolling?

Kyrie is a smart guy, smarter than you guys think he is. If you get a chance listen to JJ Reddick's podcast he just posted yesterday. He did an interview w/ Kyrie and he explains his whole "earth is flat" deal. Its really not what you guys think, its a good listen.....

I think you'll def get a better understanding of him after that. Ky is a super cool guy and I agree, the media is just looking for any dirt on any of these players

love uncle drew because he had shown class, particularly against his opponents, which is very awesome, and his handles and ability to finish :smile:

If I’m able to grab the bhm I’m probably gonna do a black or red lace swap. Think they’ll look even better that way

listened to the podcast today...was a good listen...2 of my favorite players too...how limited are the CNY supposed to be? feel like doing a pre order so i dont lose out

I'm supporting Kyrie and his shoe line due to his philanthropic efforts, even though you really don't hear about it. LeBron does so too but I feel he commercializes it sometimes.

Kyrie is a smart guy, smarter than you guys think he is. If you get a chance listen to JJ Reddick's podcast he just posted yesterday. He did an interview w/ Kyrie and he explains his whole "earth is flat" deal. Its really not what you guys think, its a good listen.....

I think you'll def get a better understanding of him after that. Ky is a super cool guy and I agree, the media is just looking for any dirt on any of these players

Kyrie is so smart that if you’ve ever said anything about him he’ll remember it, and his crew will tell him otherwise.

I dunno man, in that JJ Redick podcast he touches on chemtrails and 9/11 conspiracies. I mean come on, dude, there's enough bs fake news/ conspiracy theories out there as is. I don't buy that he's trolling - if he were he'd automatically be my favorite player. But y'all are making it sound like he's the second coming of Andy Kauffman.

The 4's look dope but until I hear otherwise, he's dumber than a box of hammers.

I dunno man, in that JJ Redick podcast he touches on chemtrails and 9/11 conspiracies. I mean come on, dude, there's enough bs fake news/ conspiracy theories out there as is. I don't buy that he's trolling - if he were he'd automatically be my favorite player. But y'all are making it sound like he's the second coming of Andy Kauffman.

The 4's look dope but until I hear otherwise, he's dumber than a box of hammers.

Not that I want to put you in a box but those that think this guy isn't trolling and is this stupid, need to retire that rhetoric.

Back
Top Bottom