Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

3DD65BE0-02E3-4C56-B240-1B5930EF6B60.jpeg
Check please lol anyways how bout them decades pack haha anybody hear anything about what grs are after or if its just the team bank stuff coming

How much would the LC or CTC special box editions drop in value if the cereal bag were to be opened? And is it possible to drive up the value if I were to find some way to reseal it?

Is there anywhere online or retail where I can cop the special box editions in the sacramento area? I've been stressing over the stock x and flight club authentication issue with the whole opened cereal bag.

4A6C0A08-0877-49CA-835C-7669466B43B5.jpeg

My box came like this from seller on EBay smh. Debating if I should dispute with PayPal or not. Unopened bag vs nice box...

Put a damp cloth over it to soften it then rub it with your fingers. Since the box has some gloss to it should be okay. You could file a dispute see what happened first.

Put a damp cloth over it to soften it then rub it with your fingers. Since the box has some gloss to it should be okay. You could file a dispute see what happened first.

I’ll try that thanks.

I could dispute it but even if I got my money back I would have to wait for another CTC to show up unopened (so can’t use StockX) that’s my dilemma

4A6C0A08-0877-49CA-835C-7669466B43B5.jpeg

My box came like this from seller on EBay smh. Debating if I should dispute with PayPal or not. Unopened bag vs nice box...

Yeah I’d not be happy about this. Try to get it off though with the tip above, but contact that seller to see if you can get some discount. You’re paying a higher price for the special box and at the moment it’s ruined.

Back
Top Bottom