Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Feel the same as guy above lol..got them off snkrs...forgot the last time I was able to get something off there

Hate to be that guy that says " these were easy to get", but I really felt like it was lol. No resell value, no incoming hype, it's a perfect situation. Rolled up to my HOH this morning saw a group of people infront but it was the same regular reseller crew at every release , it seem like I was the only person there for a personal pair lol. I was able to cop, and they let people feast 3 pairs each so I saw everyone with multiple bags and overheard the FTL guy up front say there's still plenty more in stock. This wasn't a 1-2 full size run thing at least at my HOH, had to be more.

Ended up doubling up on SNKRS too, noticed a little black mark on my side panel under the swoosh so hopefully I can compare the quality on my SNKRS pair coming in.

Did anyone who wanted these even strike out?

Where did people see/hear about these releasing in Europe?
Somebody mentioned a European release of the 30th. I cant find any info on sites getting them.
Any help appreciated

First Kyrie 4 for me. Loved the DOTD dunk back in the day. How do these fit?

I think TTS or .5 up are both do-able for the kyrie 4s, they're a little snug up front but I stayed TTS cause I like to wear my shoes fitted and they also seem to break in and loosen up fairly quick after like 1 wear. The 4s were a little tricky for me because I felt like I could of gone either way for sizing depending on your preference, maybe someone else can chime in...

Sweet we get these next day air off SNKRS.

If anyone needs a pair who couldn’t get them I can try and stop by my HOH to get their size.

Sweet we get these next day air off SNKRS.

If anyone needs a pair who couldn’t get them I can try and stop by my HOH to get their size.

Just noticed that on my email confirmation lol. That's crazy. I wonder why they chose to give us Next Day Air for these shoes specifically. If they process and ship out today maybe there's a chance of getting these tomorrow.

Thinking if it will even be worth it to go to HOH straight from work this morning for the DOTD.

I was contemplating the same thing yesterday but said F' it and took a 30min trip to my nearest HOH that got these and to my surprise it turned out to be a good start to my friday.....was able to get a pair in my size and even ended up leaving with 2 pairs!!!....:pimp:

Hate to be that guy that says " these were easy to get", but I really felt like it was lol. No resell value, no incoming hype, it's a perfect situation. Rolled up to my HOH this morning saw a group of people infront but it was the same regular reseller crew at every release , it seem like I was the only person there for a personal pair lol. I was able to cop, and they let people feast 3 pairs each so I saw everyone with multiple bags and overheard the FTL guy up front say there's still plenty more in stock. This wasn't a 1-2 full size run thing at least at my HOH, had to be more.

Ended up doubling up on SNKRS too, noticed a little black mark on my side panel under the swoosh so hopefully I can compare the quality on my SNKRS pair coming in.

Did anyone who wanted these even strike out?

Got to my nearest HOH that had these rite at 10 and they were selling them already, not a lot of people there so that was a good sign but it seemed they must have had a pretty good amount cause they were letting people get back in line and buy multiple pairs most of the heads there left with more than just 1 pair, i ended up doubled up myself :pimp:

Apparently this PE dropped randomly today at a HOH in NY. Not sure how many pairs/which location etc....

PO

585CE9DF-695D-42F2-BC6F-AC9DB7C98343.jpeg

Nice day at Harlem

Back
Top Bottom