*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Eastbay is now excluding Ashes from the Black Friday 20% off sale, so I'm glad I copped the 15% deal. I took a quick glance when mine came in and first thought was this:

Homemade-Cookies-Cream-Ice-Cream-No-ice-cream-machine-needed.jpg

:tongue:

I think I like Black/Gums over those. But they both sexy.

I thought it was more navy and red than that.

47A43C58-E0FD-44E4-A685-3BFF821F8703.gif

So what this ain't the soilder 11s thread is that a problem.

It's a general question. Just wanted feedback. You don't gotta be a fan ain't your money.

Lol sorry, I was driving and type so I wasn’t very clear and might give off a hostile reply.

I meant that this ain’t the lebron 11 soldier thread, and that in the appropriate thread, you might get more feedbacks etc.

And yes, I totally agree. It’s your money and if it makes you happy, go for it!

Not feeling those at all

Still think the Burgundy’s are the only great CW. Ashes are generic, don’t they do it for basically every model? But they’re the next best, the rest are bleh

Not feeling those at all

Still think the Burgundy’s are the only great CW. Ashes are generic, don’t they do it for basically every model? But they’re the next best, the rest are bleh

THIS.
But cannot go wrong with a blackout.

Not feeling those at all

The lighting in that shop might be too harsh. I have to see it in hand, but I’m hoping the colors look muted down, just like from pics we saw lebron wearing those new heights.

Lol sorry, I was driving and type so I wasn’t very clear and might give off a hostile reply.

I meant that this ain’t the lebron 11 soldier thread, and that in the appropriate thread, you might get more feedbacks etc.

I was driving to, but in the back seat.
75A2D6B2-1B13-4C8C-81D5-76A327F1275B.gif

I'm copping the ashes, not really feeling the Cavs colorway.

Back
Top Bottom