*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Does it matter? Some people have bad ankles and wanna feel protected.
I have had lateral ligament surgery on my left ankle and a tore Achilles on my right foot.....i feel protected in the 15.

When ppl see the main person isn't wearing the shoe of the person they feel it was intended for they all of a sudden feel thwy have the same issue. Like most ppl move like LeBron...or Westbrook.

PS....if u have bad ankles then you will not be as mobile fast/ as lebron the the issue he has with the shoe will not apply to you.

Im starting to notice a trend on NT. Some the people on the forum are fake people and stunt for likes and notoriety.

i just asked the man if he played professional basketball. both of you indirectly tryna defend him like the man cant talk for himself.

i dont play professional basketball, but i do play to certain level close to a college level but they are mainly pick up games.

i know what an outrigger is meant for on basketball shoe both my current kicks i rotate has them lebron soilder 11s and kobe AD NXT.

if you have bad ankles you should proably stop playing the sport unless you wanna rupture your achilles.

Im healthy as an OX so i can play this sport till whenever i feel like i need to stop. outrigger or no outrigger on the lebron 15s thier are other shoes that cam give you protection that youll need.

Im starting to notice a trend on NT. Some the people on the forum are fake people and stunt for likes and notoriety.

i just asked the man if he played professional basketball. both of you indirectly tryna defend him like the man cant talk for himself.

i dont play professional basketball, but i do play to certain level close to a college level but they are mainly pick up games.

i know what an outrigger is meant for on basketball shoe both my current kicks i rotate has them lebron soilder 11s and kobe AD NXT.

if you have bad ankles you should proably stop playing the sport unless you wanna rupture your achilles.

Im healthy as an OX so i can play this sport till whenever i feel like i need to stop. outrigger or no outrigger on the lebron 15s thier are other shoes that cam give you protection that youll need.
Good observation but only trend I notice is..." I'll buy on discount" no matter the price. Budget kyrie for $80 And ppl still talk about I'll wait to cop on discount lol. But those same ppl will talk about Nike, Adidas etc etc won't make more colorways, P.E. etc etc ....hmmmm wonder why. Like ppl can't do the math lol

Seen the black/golds in person today and man the pictures don’t do them justice. Very nice! I will say this though, the gold was a bit more dull than expected.
857732BF-5A55-4E4F-9C69-4991EACB42C6.jpeg
329CFE2B-701A-4ECE-BDD7-9AF569AC3411.jpeg
638351CA-C746-482E-A89B-B8AA9C88C4EA.jpeg
894D6FFE-FAD1-4A83-BE8D-E7CDE896FD7F.jpeg

Good observation but only trend I notice is..." I'll buy on discount" no matter the price. Budget kyrie for $80 And ppl still talk about I'll wait to cop on discount lol. But those same ppl will talk about Nike, Adidas etc etc won't make more colorways, P.E. etc etc ....hmmmm wonder why. Like ppl can't do the math lol

That’s right brotha , we want PEs and discounts.

And coupon codes, and free shipping

And outriggers

I have had lateral ligament surgery on my left ankle and a tore Achilles on my right foot.....i feel protected in the 15.

When ppl see the main person isn't wearing the shoe of the person they feel it was intended for they all of a sudden feel thwy have the same issue. Like most ppl move like LeBron...or Westbrook.

PS....if u have bad ankles then you will not be as mobile fast/ as lebron the the issue he has with the shoe will not apply to you.
I'm just saying some people feel the need to have it because it's like placebo for them. Goes with the same people that wear ankle braces no matter what because they feel the need to do so to feel like they're locked in. Don't gotta bash others for it. And if you've been in this thread for a while like I have, I already said plenty of times on my opinions on this shoe and feeling well protected. I ain't tryna stunt in these. I actually play ball in them so don't get it twisted.

And for that whole thing about lebron plays on a certain level, doesn't mean squat. People can still get bad injuries in this shoe even if their playstyle isn't on lebron's level. I don't get what y'all keep going on about this having to be a professional basketball player BS. I've seen someone twist their ankle in these already so it's different for every person.

Last edited:

Dont get me wrong if you can save a few bucks on signature shoes on a discount/sale more power to you. High performance basketball shoes aren’t engineered to be cheap. You pay for what you get. i drop msrp on other kicks within this year.

NT aint the same no more smh guess in getting old.

I'm just saying some people feel the need to have it because it's like placebo for them. Goes with the same people that wear ankle braces no matter what because they feel the need to do so to feel like they're locked in. Don't gotta bash others for it. And if you've been in this thread for a while like I have, I already said plenty of times on my opinions on this shoe and feeling well protected. I ain't tryna stunt in these. I actually play ball in them so don't get it twisted.

And for that whole thing about lebron plays on a certain level, doesn't mean squat. People can still get bad injuries in this shoe even if their playstyle isn't on lebron's level. I don't get what y'all keep going on about this having to be a professional basketball player BS. I've seen someone twist their ankle in these already so it's different for every person.

Agree with you bro. Sometimes the highest caliber players/pro players are just fine wearing garbage hoop shoes / trash Jordan retros / foams / etc. They’ll be flying thru the air dunking in their cool grey retro 9s. Meanwhile other out of shape weekend warrior types need all the latest tech just to get up and down the court to pull up for a 15 footer

I really wana get these to hoop in. I love ballin in the kd 9 ms currently just started to break in the kd 10. Does the outrigger really make that much of differennce compared to those shoes. I play d3 basketball

In case y’all forgot, he wore the black/golds on court this year. I believe the black/golds with the speckles on the air pockets were just for the GQ mag shoot along with the all golds.
075D773A-807C-4179-8359-80E5012BD167.jpeg

May have to grab these since the equality pair ain’t dropping :/

Back
Top Bottom