*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

If that Christmas CW he wore yesterday ever releases, those will be the ones I go after.

D64FD15D-1836-4863-BF35-F9CBD0ED05FA.jpeg

Like i said earlier these are God like shoes.

took to em to the court yesterday afternoon won 3 pick up games straight.

The grip is great on hardwood courts didnt need to worry about wiping for dust. Traction is on point you dont need to worry about losing traction or sliding everywhere.

usally lebrons signature lines are heavy as bricks, but since the whole upper is constructed of flyknit/battleknit the shoes are lightweight and dont feel like your balling with brick like shoes. only thing since these are designed around lebron when your tryna cut or defend your opponent and try to plant your feet, you will have small delay in setting up for a defensive stance. the rubber outsole are a tad heavy.

In terms of comfort these shoes are comfortable as hell. both the mixture of zoom air and max air chamber is a smart technology decision from nike. You notice the comfort immediately once you start playing ball and walking around.

taking the shoes off can be a chore since they run true to size and i suggest you should might go a size up if you ball with thick socks but the flyknit will break in eventually so you might not want to. it depends on your comfort threshold.

these are also great for casual/stunting shoes in the club if you about that life.

Nike did a real Good job with these the last 2 lebrons design wise were ugly imo.

Final score
8.5/10

is it worth $185 yes, would you get it for $95 like i did proably not.

happy b-balling.

if you wear these to a club , i dont know , i doubt you ll ever find a girl in a club again

The best Kith release (imo) was the strapped multicolored one at first but these are just Soo damn clean they take the cake as the best and maybe as the best XV

My top 3 are
1. Rose Gold Kith
2. Ghost
3. Equality PE’s
81E09100-3909-4DE1-BDA7-A58FF42E1555.jpeg

if you wear these to a club , i dont know , i doubt you ll ever find a girl in a club again

okay, if that's all you took from my review. You must have no ball skills. These brons in particular look good for stunting, especially the brons that are dropping with the straps. You must not know about fashion or how to coordinate your outfit for a good look and fit. who's said you gotta look for a girl in club? and if you into that kinda of stuff, than hit up them strip clubs. Many fish in the sea. Not every fish you try to catch gonna actually bite.

Last edited:
How much do y’all expect the Rose Golds to retail for and how limited will they be?

Back
Top Bottom