*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Has any Kith collaboration with a near universally overlooked silhouette sold for more than a few bucks over retail? Every reseller our there thinks these are “bricks.” The take flight collection didn’t resell and it was dope as hell imho. Even the mighty ultra boost didn’t come close to commanding the old prices. The only wild card is the supply. If it’s that low al bets are off, but when Atc services are only charging between 20-60 bucks, I think it says all you need to know. Demand ain’t there even w limited supply.

Appreciate the knowledge. I don’t know the resell market at all. I’m fine with paying up to like $50-60 over, but when you start talking about $100-300 over...ain’t wit it. Hope you’re right and these either aren’t that hyped and/or they’re not super limited.

Me hearing all this brick talk.
tenor.gif

Now I’m definitely not taking my *** out in that tundra weather come Saturday.

Has any Kith collaboration with a near universally overlooked silhouette sold for more than a few bucks over retail? Every reseller our there thinks these are “bricks.” The take flight collection didn’t resell and it was dope as hell imho. Even the mighty ultra boost didn’t come close to commanding the old prices. The only wild card is the supply. If it’s that low al bets are off, but when Atc services are only charging between 20-60 bucks, I think it says all you need to know. Demand ain’t there even w limited supply.

good to know, as i too wasn't aware Kith ain't worth much, strangely it seems the stained glass pair is the more valuable pair with the rose gold being the more liked, strange how that is and it looks like the concrete is just something to be left on the sidewalk :lol: i think i might've seen 2-3 likes on those

All over $400 on StockX and goat right now..if they were super limited they’d be over 600 a day before

i don't know how, but if i wind up with the straps, metallic gold roaring lion lace lock is going on it somewhere :evil:, rose gold for the rose golds though |l

Worst thing is $200 is like £150 so i could technically get less for rose gold kith than normal lebron.

Back
Top Bottom