*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Everybody who missed don’t worry |l

These shoes are not appealing in anyway to the masses and barely wearable :rolleyes

Once the initial hype fades they will go for damn near retail :smokin

Resellers heard that limited tag and came looking for the come up :smh:

Don’t bite on resale and in a week or two they’ll be giving them away watch :lol:

I hope so

I said my peice about how ugly these shoes were and how that KD X material inst comfortably when the post first came around so im not out here randomly bashing. I was just specifically talking about this Kith drop today. Let it go breh.
Lmao yooo..I can't believe people actually get mad about this type of s***...

oh but alchemist iq is a dork. c'mon son you think these people really play ball? they just opportunist looking for a quick buck. I'm pretty sure they don't know about the real limited volt colorway that they wish they looked like in person. low level consumers/sheep.

the shoe is selling bro, peep the hashtag #lebronXV the all black gums are sold out on nike.com ashes about to sell out too.

to be honest these are best looking lebrons since the 3's imo

I had no desire to buy em and wound up w the concretes to best up and the Rose golds to look at. I’m just a Kith/lebron fan. Just like I was w kith/Scottie fan. I don’t think I’ll regret it. Actually think the concretes will be good for walking around nyc in something different.

After I copped the stained glass I went back and looked at the concretes and realized those were fire as well.

they gon try and flame me when I come back for the florals too :rofl::rofl:
Lmao..I've copped a few pairs of these joints and posted when the thread first started.. since then no other colorways have really caught my eye but I wanted the zipper joints from the jump.. it's crazy how people think you have to post everyday or every other day to have some relevancy inside of a forum thread.. that's some clown s***..

Lmao..I've copped a few pairs of these joints and posted when the thread first started.. since then no other colorways have really caught my eye but I wanted the zipper joints from the jump.. it's crazy how people think you have to post everyday or every other day to have some relevancy inside of a forum thread.. that's some clown s***..

some of us remember, there were like 5 of us that didn't care about anything but the zippers, i think i be in here weekly asking about them and i still got the Ls :lol:

i taught you that :lol:

REDRUM! :smokin

59C823B2-0ACD-403E-B9D6-2CD5CC376F1E.gif

You son of a ***** :lol:

some of us remember, there were like 5 of us that didn't care about anything but the zippers, i think i be in here weekly asking about them and i still got the Ls :lol:
Lol I hear you fam... I usually just lurk the threads of sneakers that I really like and rarely post but I could care less who's able to obtain the sneakers rather they be new or old.. hell I'm happy for anybody who gets them that wants them.. I honestly want everybody to eat on every release but I know that's not possible..

Back
Top Bottom