*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I got some lebrons today but they were the black AZGs, got lucky and hit on SNKRS. Never wore a lebron before the VII. Surprisingly comfy, but so overpriced. Couldn't believe how small the box was for a sz 14 either.

I got some lebrons today but they were the black AZGs, got lucky and hit on SNKRS. Never wore a lebron before the VII. Surprisingly comfy, but so overpriced. Couldn't believe how small the box was for a sz 14 either.

that was back when nike was cramming everything in the little boxes, my white foams and some of my AJ12s have small boxes from before 2015, LBJ14 had a huge box for no reason either, all size 11

Meanwhile for my size 9 XVs you could literally fill another pair in there.

that was back when nike was cramming everything in the little boxes, my white foams and some of my AJ12s have small boxes from before 2015, LBJ14 had a huge box for no reason either, all size 11

These were the retros from just before Christmas. The shoes actually fit just fine in there. I was just expecting something a lot bulkier.

Meanwhile for my size 9 XVs you could literally fill another pair in there.

Hah, you could fit a microwave in my kd 9 elite boxes...yet my kyrie 4 box won't even close because they used a size 12 box.

Got my DHL shipping notice from KITH for the Stained Glass coming to Canada. Duties are probably going to be around $100 Canadian. I tried to self clear on their site. Last time I did that, it didn't work and I ended up paying like $50 more than I should have because they counted shipping and added a processing fee.

has anyone who picked up the gray and gold lebron 15s from lmtdsupply received a shipping email? I ordered last week and haven't received one yet.

Got my shipping notice from Kith, should be here Friday or Saturday depending on when I’m home lol. Pictures will be coming en mass

has anyone who picked up the gray and gold lebron 15s from lmtdsupply received a shipping email? I ordered last week and haven't received one yet.

Probably delay shipping it out because of New Year's. Message them through social media or email if you're worried.

Speaking of them they have the black/gold.
https://lmtdsupply.com/products/nike-lebron-15-black-metallic-gold?variant=5539809001499

Comes out to $157.50 shipped to Cali but I'll wait for lower price

42631807-0503-4E35-A50F-82373A1804D0.jpeg
8FB2ABC4-4A5D-4F2D-ACCC-23001A7940DD.jpeg
42631807-0503-4E35-A50F-82373A1804D0.jpeg
76E78165-EBD7-4307-94F1-B9DED57287C2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom