*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Looks like the grey/golds are back on FTL's calendar for January 25.

Nike LeBron 15
Wolf grey/metallic gold/cool grey

greatest lebrons ever

giphy.gif

What the f**k does that mean Kobe Bryant?
It means I should probably wait until the LeBron 16 releases before I can double down on this opinion. At the same time, there could be an underlying meaning as far as the design and overall specifics on the future of Nike and the LeBron line.

gonna keep my list shorts

but 8 7 and 10's are all his best shoes. followed by 4s, 15 AZG and lastly the 6's double stacked zoom air SHEESHHH

the rest don't matter

It means I should probably wait until the LeBron 16 releases before I can double down on this opinion. At the same time, there could be an underlying meaning as far as the design and overall specifics on the future of Nike and the LeBron line.
So you're saying you think it's the GOAT because it's the future of the Lebron line? Just like the 11's were supposed to be the future with megaposite and the 12's with hex zoom which Nike has now abandoned. I personally hope Nike doesn't continue with flyknit on the Lebrons.

So you're saying you think it's the GOAT because it's the future of the Lebron line? Just like the 11's were supposed to be the future with megaposite and the 12's with hex zoom which Nike has now abandoned. I personally hope Nike doesn't continue with flyknit on the Lebrons.
The versatility of the shoe, whether it's for performance, casual wear, or "upscale" events.

If the LeBron 16 hits the same 3 key points, then there's an argument to be made.

Actually I have to revise my list...I think the 13 is better than the 14. Taking both comfort and aesthetics into account. 14s were bricks with bad lockdown, and the only good colorway was stupid limited.

13s are too narrow for wide footers. 14s are hard to put on but look good depending the CW. Comfort is ehhh.

Favorite is still either the 3 or 9.

Back
Top Bottom