*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

No demand for BHM Lebron's? Cool I might get them later.

I decided to get the black and golds anyway, couldn't resist the colorway

Might have to get the blk/Golds off footlocker.

Was visiting wife’s family out Portland and went to the Nike employee store. They had the Ashes, blk/gold, and the new heights, but no size 12s. I tried to fit an 11, but was super tight. So blown. Then they didn’t have any KDs. They had the class of 97 pack in a 7.5, that was random.

Question for the peeps who has Pride of Ohio & Black/Gold, if you were to choose only 1 what would it be? i saw both in person and im torn! i dont want to buy both for retail but if i had to pick one its a toughy! any help is appreciated :smile:

@dwoodactennis care to chim in?

Question for the peeps who has Pride of Ohio & Black/Gold, if you were to choose only 1 what would it be? i saw both in person and im torn! i dont want to buy both for retail but if i had to pick one its a toughy! any help is appreciated :smile:

Black/gold for me. A classic Bron colorway, well executed with lots of great details on the 15, feels like a Finals PE.

I cant front im surprised im not seeing mad on feet pics of BHM, I dont rock wit bron but that CW is too tuff. The 15 looks like they are build for comfort while still being tanks.

What do YOU like better?

For me it comes to what pair am I more likely to wear or is more wearable. I already have too many sneakers I don't wear.

The shoe just dropped today and people in here know better than to pay retail on release day when they can buy it for a discounted price a month later

BHM sneakers used to sell out.

bhm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom