*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

BB4C779D-3AB8-41D9-974C-4E7975623EEC.jpeg

My guess is the colorway tonight will be up for vote to release.. I'm sure he's gonna be wearing colorways from that Lebron watch video and the highest voted colorway releases. First colorway in the Lebron watch video is the pair he's wearing tonight

That’s not the pair he’s wearing. I think it’s just coincidence with the giant yellow swoosh but who knows.

My guess is that we are hopefully gonna get some crazy options for ID. Maybe the ability to customize a shoe like never before

there was already a press release thing explaining that lebronwatch was gonna be the voting for PEs thing

don't get your hopes up for crazy id stuff

"The forthcoming initiative will be presented via Nike’s SNKRS platform making select Nike LeBron 15 PEs available to the public once King James hits the hardwood. In addition, a voting system will be incorporated to bring back the most popular iteration towards the conclusion of the season."

Seems like it's supposed to be a lot of things. I also thought I was supposed to scan this jersey for exclusive offers but all I see is a bunch of Cavs L's :lol:

Sounds like they will do a limited drop when he hits the floor then we can vote to bring back PEs for wider release.

Back
Top Bottom