*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

B5919876-3435-443C-9405-664C72C229F5.png

Wait, these are just mockups, right? Because I am not feeling ANY of these.

9E230F84-7A7E-42BD-91B4-E8B895D5B232.jpeg

Seems to be a lot of confusion but yeah there's a total of 8 PEs but 5 releasing to the public. The Waffles PE from today is one of the shoes shown in the lebron watch reveal. Also the images shown in the gif are HINTS and indications of what's to come Not the exact rendition.

Liking the waffle pair from last night. Interested to see how this Lebron Watch turns out. Was kind of hoping it was going to be in conjunction with the Nike Connect app scanning a jersey, that has yet to pay off at all.

Got to see the actual shoes a few months back and they’re all DOOOOOPE in person. I’m waiting on the Deion pair personally.

Fam do you know if any of these will even be realistically attainable?

Cuz when they say 5 are releasing, I can't help but to think it's gonna be like 5 total pairs and Nike gonna be like "What, we said 5 pairs right?"

Fam do you know if any of these will even be realistically attainable?

Cuz when they say 5 are releasing, I can't help but to think it's gonna be like 5 total pairs and Nike gonna be like "What, we said 5 pairs right?"

:lol: Exactly. I wonder how hard to get. Like a Draw??? SMH

The Navy with the big swoosh are the best pair IMO... Which shoe are those paying tribute to?

Back
Top Bottom