*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

38E5B254-E0B7-41DB-AD7E-85021F2225FE.jpeg
Ehhhhhh.... I’ll pass!

They ain't sent me a L or a W WTF nike?!?

My soldier entered for me his says Sold out, mine just says entered

Mine is still saying entered and everybody that entered wanted a 12. I will accept my L. I had to think way too long before I entered.

I’m sure he’ll wear the South Beach cw March 27th since it’s in Miami and on TNT

I think it's "cool" Nike's releasing shoes referencing Lebron's heros and favorite/classic nike designs, but I really wish they'd put that same dedication and creativity into releasing memorable pairs of 15's in actual relation to Lebron. Lebron's continuously breaking records and arguably one the best NBA players ever, on his 15th signature which looks incredible imo but has some of the most plain and boring colors ever, while the KD's Kyrie's and even PG have manage to make some interesting colorways
I'd like to see the 15 model really start to deliver

Ok, I have a question!
How did you guys get into SNKRS to orde that shoe?? Im new to this... Im waiting for the other 4 shoes to go down.. Is the next shoe going to be next time Cavs play??

Ok, I have a question!
How did you guys get into SNKRS to orde that shoe?? Im new to this... Im waiting for the other 4 shoes to go down.. Is the next shoe going to be next time Cavs play??
download the snkrs app and make sure push notifications are on

Back
Top Bottom