*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

42C728ED-1216-446F-81DC-826CCA6134F7.jpeg

Orange laces do help though :nthat:

Last edited:
Whatchu mean? The X's had so many great colorways

Nah.. the IXs had so many colors. If you remember the X thread, people constantly complained about not getting as many colorways as the IXs. This and the 15s are similar in that the colorways are very decent but not phenomenal.

Nah.. the IXs had so many colors. If you remember the X thread, people constantly complained about not getting as many colorways as the IXs. This and the 15s are similar in that the colorways are very decent but not phenomenal.
Huh, I wasn't on the X thread at the time. I thought the X's were great. How did people feel about the 9's at the time?

The X thread had 3 volumes and the 3rd had 1407 pages while this thread currently has 245. Damn his line has fallen pretty hard lol

Nike basketball in general has declined.

I disagree.

And I know I troll alot in these threads but these are amazing.

These are the best shoes in the LeBron line.

Adidas crazy explosive is an AMAZING hoop shoe.
But the LeBron 15 has a better cushioning.
Crazy explosive has a better upper performance wise.

The LeBron 15 is a top 5 non Jordan Nike.

..in terms of just the shoe itself....these are way up there. Its a whole new silhouette

I was never the type to buy a bunch of cws of a shoe. Even Jordan's. But I would buy these like cats buy af1s

I disagree.

And I know I troll alot in these threads but these are amazing.

These are the best shoes in the LeBron line.

Adidas crazy explosive is an AMAZING hoop shoe.
But the LeBron 15 has a better cushioning.
Crazy explosive has a better upper performance wise.

The LeBron 15 is a top 5 non Jordan Nike.

..in terms of just the shoe itself....these are way up there. Its a whole new silhouette

I was never the type to buy a bunch of cws of a shoe. Even Jordan's. But I would buy these like cats buy af1s
How much u pay for urs? I’ve been waiting patiently on ashes

Bruh trust me.
These are THE BEST LeBrons ever.
They are some of the comfiest sneakers I have ever owned.

You will not regret it.

C1CD2E54-D82A-436A-AE45-0CA6C654337B.jpeg
So my bro got done adding speckles to my gold pair and wow they look mesmerizing! It’s a small little touch but I like it. Only way I’d like em more is if somehow there would be a way to include gold flakes in the actual sole similar to the MVP 6 and 7.

Very nice. Gotta find me a pair for the low.

Back
Top Bottom