*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

0B64C91D-5546-4801-9452-2FFA67F63062.jpeg
Just got my Diamond Turf in from Nike and is HIGHLY upset with Nike. Open my box and immediately knew something was off and sure enough I check they sent me one size 12 shoe and one size 14. HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN?!

Lol, that’s ****** up. But I’m sure Nike will take care of you.

Lol, that’s ****ed up. But I’m sure Nike will take care of you.
Damn what they going to give you a refund but if they give you your right size that would be awesome but you are probably getting a refund and some money off you next purchase but they got to hook u up big xXxX up

Yeah I don’t think they’ll be able to replace the messed up sizing issue with a new pair so you should demand like 30 percent off voucher and a refund

Something like this happened to my brother at a Nike outlet store. 40 minute drive back to Lodi, OH because they gave him two left shoes.

That's really messed up... and on a limited release too so it's possible Nike can't make this up to you.

This may sound odd, but perhaps someone is out there with a left sz. 12 and a right sz. 14 that can match with you?

I'd post this to twitter and tag sites like Sneakernews or Nice Kicks and playfully advise that you're seeking someone who may have gotten the same mix up.

Most sneakerheads would post their outrage on a limited drop like this so your chances may be better than you think. Hope this helps.

May be a waste of time but I would insist they hook you up with the next sneakerwatch Lebron. Obviously return the mismatches and get a refund. And I’d ask for a 20% too. Like others said they most likely won’t be able to make your Deion’s order right.

I’d hit up Nike chat and call the 800# a few times before giving up lol

May be a waste of time but I would insist they hook you up with the next sneakerwatch Lebron. Obviously return the mismatches and get a refund. And I’d ask for a 20% too. Like others said they most likely won’t be able to make your Deion’s order right.

I’d hit up Nike chat and call the 800# a few times before giving up lol
Trying to hook u up on the next sneaker watch is going to be hard u might need to talk to upper management or corporate about this cause no regular joe at customer service going to guarntee you on the next shoe . It's worth a try but u might just get that refund n money off your next order.

Welp, took that bullet on HWC for $201.65 retail through Footlocker.com. Funny that it only shows 1 Footlocker in the Launch locator in the Bay Area that carries them which is WestField SF. Too far to make a trip down there when I'm from San Jose. Could've used a $20 VIP if I bought in store but online you can't use a vip code. Oh well......

Welp, took that bullet on HWC for $201.65 retail through Footlocker.com. Funny that it only shows 1 Footlocker in the Launch locator in the Bay Area that carries them which is WestField SF. Too far to make a trip down there when I'm from San Jose. Could've used a $20 VIP if I bought in store but online you can't use a vip code. Oh well......
That’s a 20min drive on a early Sunday

4A73BF17-1C40-4146-B87C-B085289F3E92.jpeg
Got a hold of Nike initially they were going to offer 20% off the order or return. Neither do good for me. Tried calling corporate and they are hopefully going to find a pair. Also to ad I noticed the suggested retail is $185 these were sold at $200?? Cmon Nike!

Back
Top Bottom