*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

So exactly how impossible is that floral kith pack gonna be?

I was busy when the first Kith pack dropped. How hard were those? These are better than the first batch, IMO.

There was less going on when the first batch dropped though. If these drop on the 17th, I think they’ll be easier than expected.

(I’m not suggesting they’ll be EASY at all though.)

Now that Nike marketing guy is saying the “Hollywood” pair is not LeBron’s all star shoe, the RF white florals are...makes no sense. So they are releasing a “Hollywood” themed pair that matches the other Nike hoops guys in March but those weren’t meant for AS weekend...just doesn’t add up.

Maybe they are trying to play them off since the Filipino league guy already debuted them :lol:

That guy is putting a spin on it. He's full of crap too. They have stars and LA area codes on the shoes. :lol:

So @j23app tweeted out the all stars have been pushed back until march?

B630AF15-1514-4F06-B918-8BDBE83C646D.jpeg
Already mentioned but effing ridiculous that Nike is not releasing Bron’s all stars until March...how do they continue to treat the guy with the lifetime contract like the red headed step child of the Nike hoops team? Insane to me :smh:

smh at nike. That's just stupid

B630AF15-1514-4F06-B918-8BDBE83C646D.jpeg
Already mentioned but effing ridiculous that Nike is not releasing Bron’s all stars until March...how do they continue to treat the guy with the lifetime contract like the red headed step child of the Nike hoops team? Insane to me :smh:

Hopefully this means Nike themselves are also releasing the Florals and whatnot

and if not they're some ****

AZG, Kith black floral, Kith white Floral, Kith white zipper floral, Kith black zipper floral...aaaand sprinkle in the HWC since it’s just a few days before.

I mean I get it, they have oversaturated the LeBron line for next week, but I wish they could have pushed everything else around and just left us with the AZG and All Stars. HWC could have waited till March and Kith could have dropped any other time. I absolutely hate it but it’ll keep the LeBron line hot since the graffitis are probably dropping in March too, and then once that smoke clears the lows will be right around the corner.

Per my foot locker guy: graffiti’s 3/2 no official date on the all star hollywood’s Possibly timing up with west coast trip Cavs have coming up but he wasn’t sure after I wasn’t sure if they had another left. Kith group of shows is the All Star mix

Also messaged a mutual friend LeBron and I have to see what he knew as he’s also an avid shoe collector and a Cavs employee on the player personnel side.

Per my foot locker guy: graffiti’s 3/2 no official date on the all star hollywood’s Possibly timing up with west coast trip Cavs have coming up but he wasn’t sure after I wasn’t sure if they had another left. Kith group of shows is the All Star mix

Also messaged a mutual friend LeBron and I have to see what he knew as he’s also an avid shoe collector and a Cavs employee on the player personnel side.

How real is this release date for th graffiti? I need those!!!!!!!!!!

Same graffiti we all saw?

Back
Top Bottom