*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Lows don’t stand out to me .... I may be in for one or two if the equation adds up (discount x fire cw + good performance)

Anyone watch kiths instagram story. LeBron "we might have something special for y'all tomorrow, don't want to give it away just yet" maybe a Superbowl type drop

^thank you for confirming what he said because I swore I heard the same thing when I first viewed the story

Anyone see the black golds drop in price yet? I still want them just not at retail :lol:

Do want to say want to see how a CW like the Hardwood Classics would look worn "casually".

Or even these All Stars.

Kinda a bad pic, but decided to try the 15's out after finding them at the employee store, it wasn't really the colorway i wanted, in hand the blue is ALOT brighter then i thought, but i tried them on and was happily shocked that they look pretty good just worn casually. I haven't worn a lebron casually since the 10. REALLY like this shoe though, i hope prices drop soon on some of the more neutral colorways, i might have to cop multiple pairs.

IMG_0146.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0146.JPG
    IMG_0146.JPG
    200.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0146.JPG
    IMG_0146.JPG
    200.8 KB · Views: 3
No totally, i was kinda iffy on them since i hate wearing joggers, but mostly copped because the price was good and i figure ehh at worst they'll just be my work beater shoes, but im really liking them. They're a lot less clunkier looking then my retro jordans for sure, which is what ive heard people say about them aesthetically.

It shocks me that those Kith joints were anything less than $220. $285?! The black/golds are still better looking at $185. I guess I like it simpler, but the basic shoe is already fancy enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom