*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

DXPpSQ4XUAAd2Mn.jpg:large

20180216_101854.jpg

I went with this mosaic lion tee bcuz it was the closet thing to a stained glass lion, might grab another shirt though, still trying to figure out how I'm attached the lace locks but I will
20180216_102012.jpg

These rose golds are fire and have def shunned my price reservations about the performance chapter kith price, I'm need those 2 prs for sure
20180216_111935.jpg

And I went with the alt laces and some rose fold lace locks courtesy of "Keep me fresh(kmf)"
How did you get the lace lock on??? With the metal tips it’s not going in.

Tempted on copping the graffiti for 150 but idk the discoloration/ off white on the flyknit compared to the midsole kinda rubs me the wrong way idk

Let me guess, so you can resell while working your dream job at your local FootLocker

You sound like a scorned woman. Put your shirt back on and relax.

I like the MSU cause that was one of the schools I wanted to go to before I dropped out off high school.

You just mad cause my resaling game is strong. I brought ten of the hoodies and 8 shorts and sold almost all except for two pairs left in size xxl.

I have enough to upgrade my jewelry from 10k to 18k now while still saving money living at home

PicsArt_03-01-03.42.22.jpg

How did you get the lace lock on??? With the metal tips it’s not going in.

yeah i've mastered it, but it takes force a little at a time, take the first aglet and get it lined up, then i use the other aglet to push it through, one the aglet is through the first hole it's pretty smooth from there, then you have to pull enough lace to make like a third hole to go under the first lace that you put thru because it will not go over the first one, once you have it thru and the first hole, under the lace and at the second hole you push it thru, it takes pressure, i usually use the aglet i'm not using to help push the other thru, gives it that extra leverage needed i'll post pics on saturday when i lace up my armors to help as a guide, also make sure it's the lace lock you plan on keeping forever because it's almost impossible to remove them

You sound like a scorned woman. Put your shirt back on and relax.

I like the MSU cause that was one of the schools I wanted to go to before I dropped out off high school.

You just mad cause my resaling game is strong. I brought ten of the hoodies and 8 shorts and sold almost all except for two pairs left in size xxl.

I have enough to upgrade my jewelry from 10k to 18k now while still saving money living at home

PicsArt_03-01-03.42.22.jpg

I respect the grind

What’s the consensus on the fit on these; downsize or TTS?

I own a new heights sz 10.5 and recently found a link for a sz 10 ghost with a good deal. The ocd in me wants to have a uniform size, but the difference is bout $90-100 for a 10.5 pair.

TTS or half size up as a wide footer.

Might need to break them in more, but knit fits a little tight on first wear.

I wear a 12 and if I saw an 11.5 for 100 off retail for a color i liked I would easily cop.

Easily.

The ones on eBay are bout $300 and will cost bout $50 to ship them to my country. There’s one in asian website which are selling them bout $180 in mint condition and $250 for new condition both sz 10. Shipping will prolly be around $40.

So technically it’s not $100 below retail; it’s $100 below market price lol.

Back
Top Bottom