*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

:lol: them prices on StockX sure did plummet the minute it became obvious that the Hollywoods aren’t as limited as we thought. :rofl:
383274483726680064.png

Was that the 15% new acct code and u were able to stack it?

Correct the 15% new acct code. It let me apply it and it went through. Are coupons usually not stackable on Hibbett? I was surprised it worked. But at the same time, it wasn't like I used two coupons, so I didn't stack anything? the shoe is on sale for $119.99 automatically when u added to cart so I just applied 1 coupon and that was it.

Correct the 15% new acct code. It let me apply it and it went through. Are coupons usually not stackable on Hibbett? I was surprised it worked. But at the same time, it wasn't like I used two coupons, so I didn't stack anything? the shoe is on sale for $119.99 automatically when u added to cart so I just applied 1 coupon and that was it.

I dont know how u were able to stack them famb, when I try to apply the new acct 15% code it doesn't give me the additional $ off beyond the 15%

Im trying to get the black n golds but I tried on ashes too and couldn't get it. Ashes came to 122 I think

Not feeling the fruit swagz pebbles joints.

They need to come up with better color. They did an awesome job with the first 3-4 pairs and from there it’s just downhill.

Back
Top Bottom