*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I don’t want to sound mean but I don’t think they’d look good on someone who’s 5,4. I’m 5’9 and sometimes I think they are a bit too high for me.

But I hope you can prove me wrong. Do you have a pic of a whole body shot instead of just on feet pic?

I think they are worried that if they did it, it’ll end up looking so much alike that they’ll end up cannibalizing each other’s market share. The lows are cheaper rite?

I also think the Lebron 15 is more suitable for folks who are over 5,9. Any shorter and it’ll end up looking like the shoes are taller than the person wearing it.

Is 5'9" acceptable? Word to Royce

Depend on what you wear. For example if I wear shorts, I try to wear low socks with there’s more calf showing. And if I wear Nike fleece jogger with these, I put the cuffs over the top part of the shoe neck.

I'm guessing you're 5'9" as well. Funny thing is I agree with your point of view. Generally I think high-top b-ball shoes look better on taller folks. But yea I think the way you described is a good way to rock them if you're shorter

I'm guessing you're 5'9" as well. Funny thing is I agree with your point of view. Generally I think high-top b-ball shoes look better on taller folks. But yea I think the way you described is a good way to rock them if you're shorter

Yes I am. Even then, sometimes I think the shoes are too tall for me. Reason is the upper is too thin. There won’t be a problem if it was wider like the upper neck part of the shoes like jordan 11. That’s why I don’t think it’ll look good for anyone 5’8 or shorter. Though I haven’t seen anyone wearing the 15s in person other than me where I’m from so I could be wrong.

If the lows were just low cut mids, I’d prob grab at least one. But these are terrible to me. They look cheap, poorly thought out, and bulky.

Prob get one more mid and be done with this line. Want either Wines or Ghosts. Maybe get a Kith pair way down the line if/when prices flatten out.

Wine isn’t even in the StockX list. I saw it in person when I visited HK, doesn’t do much for me. I think ghost and new heights are the perfect represention of the 15s. Well, ashes as well, but I can do with just new heights and ghost personally.

It's damn near impossible to hit manually on a SNKRS draw now. Some of these people have 100's of accounts for these draws using some jig that gives them unlimited cell phone numbers.

I enter for laughs. I know I'll never win.
I won the orange box I have one account and don’t use any gimmicks

agreed that the lows midsole pretty much kills the shoe...but the zoom unit in the forefoot? :sick: $110 PG 2s have a better zoom bag!

I don’t like the orange Nike. It’s too blocky and have this symmetric, industrial feel to it. Meanwhile the design of the Lebron 15 feels very organic and animalistic, if it makes sense lol. I feel like the design and color of the orange Nike would work better on shoes like Jordan 3 or something.

On to the 16's. I really hope they're good. Don't want any fashion bs like they're marketing with this shoe. Just a straight up basketball shoe that looks like a traditional damn bball shoe like the Kyries. I haven't bought Lebrons since the 11 lows.

On to the 16's. I really hope they're good. Don't want any fashion bs like they're marketing with this shoe. Just a straight up basketball shoe that looks like a traditional damn bball shoe like the Kyries. I haven't bought Lebrons since the 11 lows.

You say you don't want any fashion BS but pretty much everything between the 11 and this shoe was pure basketball and not for aesthetics

It's never going to look like a "traditional ball shoe" whatever that means cause this is their #1 active basketball athlete, they're gonna keep trying to break new ground, you want some old dusty **** go buy those ugly *** patent 1s

You say you don't want any fashion BS but pretty much everything between the 11 and this shoe was pure basketball and not for aesthetics

It's never going to look like a "traditional ball shoe" whatever that means cause this is their #1 active basketball athlete, they're gonna keep trying to break new ground, you want some old dusty **** go buy those ugly *** patent 1s

Lol. I can appreciate the old school style B.B. shoes and also enjoy the latest tech. Thing is, I think the previous recent LeBrons (12-14) wasn’t doing as well as Nike had hoped as it’s too much of a basketball shoes. Instead of something like the LeBron 15 which work on the street as well.

I entered the drawing but never got confirmation of won or lost. Has that happened to anyone else? (Sorry if I missed someone else stating this in the thread and I overlooked it)
I had that happen to me on the AJ3 Cement last month...never got a confirmation one way or the other...and that was a general release.

I don’t want to sound mean but I don’t think they’d look good on someone who’s 5,4. I’m 5’9 and sometimes I think they are a bit too high for me.

But I hope you can prove me wrong. Do you have a pic of a whole body shot instead of just on feet pic?
I don't want to sound mean either but you sound stupid as ever on this view my man. I'm a few inches taller than 5'9 but your pov just don't make sense on this one.

I don't want to sound mean either but you sound stupid as ever on this view my man. I'm a few inches taller than 5'9 but your pov just don't make sense on this one.
Hell my buddy is short asf 5’5 adult he has the ash lbj 15 and they don’t look weird on him at all the ankle is cut the way it’s cut for a reason. Maybe his friend is chunky and doesn’t have ankes to begin with I notice this on a lot of
kids that think it’s ok to wear shorts with high tops no show socks and no ankles. I don’t think some of these people have actually picked up a LeBron 15, or even seen one live. It’s a great shoe, great tech, works on the court and works even better casually on the street. I almost bought the ash when it came out because they were so damn nice but something told me not too. Apparently it was the orange box that will be here Tuesday lol.
I’ve never won anything so I’m stoked but it’s funny to see all these people come in here dogging the shoe when it sounds like they’ve never even looked at it outside of google because most couldn’t be more wrong. Usually when someone wins in a draw especially when it’s limited of 1-2,000 sneakers I’m gonna say “ hell yeah congrats” and move along. Not trash the shoe like a dbag after I took an L. That just sounds so stupid. I will try and find the article that said more people tried to win this draw than any LeBron draw in the history of his shoe. So Nike is doing something right. It’s the orange box man otherwise I would be happy with the ash. The orange box is the only LeBron tied directly to nike’s Heritage. Sorry but that’s in the collection for life.
The end lol I’m on the toilet so I had time haha

Hell my buddy is short asf 5’5 adult he has the ash lbj 15 and they don’t look weird on him at all the ankle is cut the way it’s cut for a reason. Maybe his friend is chunky and doesn’t have ankes to begin with I notice this on a lot of
kids that think it’s ok to wear shorts with high tops no show socks and no ankles. I don’t think some of these people have actually picked up a LeBron 15, or even seen one live. It’s a great shoe, great tech, works on the court and works even better casually on the street. I almost bought the ash when it came out because they were so damn nice but something told me not too. Apparently it was the orange box that will be here Tuesday lol.
I’ve never won anything so I’m stoked but it’s funny to see all these people come in here dogging the shoe when it sounds like they’ve never even looked at it outside of google because most couldn’t be more wrong. Usually when someone wins in a draw especially when it’s limited of 1-2,000 sneakers I’m gonna say “ hell yeah congrats” and move along. Not trash the shoe like a dbag after I took an L. That just sounds so stupid. I will try and find the article that said more people tried to win this draw than any LeBron draw in the history of his shoe. So Nike is doing something right. It’s the orange box man otherwise I would be happy with the ash. The orange box is the only LeBron tied directly to nike’s Heritage. Sorry but that’s in the collection for life.
The end lol I’m on the toilet so I had time haha
I see you had time but you had to get your feelings out man. We all have done that before so I understand my man lol

First off, don't be an *** about it. I don't even buy Jordans.

Second, by "traditional" I mean something like this
air_max_lebron_vii_gr_red_carpet.jpg

Or this
air_max_lebron_viii_gr_white_navy_red.jpg

Or this...
nike-lebron-9-gr-black-white-red.jpg

Oh, and also this
nike-lebron-10-gr-pure-platinum.jpg

You know... the ones that sold REALLY well...

Back
Top Bottom