*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Any issues with lateral stability? Do you play fast cutting slashing etc?

JS”
Zero issues with lateral stability. The 15 lows Cushion setup is lower to the ground, which provides more stability and the traction pattern runs vertical to diagonal. The 15’s run horizontal. It seems like the traction grips the court a little better to IMO.

Last edited:
Originally I thought the griffeys would prob be in April prob the 02, but I think I looked at bad info

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...ts/baseball/mlb-opening-day-schedule.amp.html

Baseball starts March 29, the Reds, who Griffey played for, has their opener at home, and wouldn' you know it no game on the 29 for the Cavs but they play a home game on 30th on ESPN

The only issues is that' close to the most likely 25th date of the AM95, and the same day as fruity pebbles, I'd say Nike wouldn' do all this so close together but then I'm reminded of feb.....

I know this looks insane but this is what I think be how it goes which means we prob won't get 2 of these available for purchase
Screenshot_20180321-001050.jpg

That's the last time Cavs and Heat play barring some playoff seeding changes.....

We should get two of them, five out of eight pairs are suppose to release, and we got three so far

Zero issues with lateral stability. The 15 lows Cushion setup is lower to the ground, which provides more stability and the traction pattern runs vertical to diagonal. The 15’s run horizontal. It seems like the traction grips the court a little better to IMO.

Thanks! I tried them on in store but was in a hurry, that being said they felt good. Couldn’t quite get a sense of lockdown, especially in the beak but that’s bc I was rushing. Appreciate the feedback!

JS”

How do we even know that there's a South Beach 15? IDK what that last lion logo means and it doesn't necessarily look South Beachy. Maybe I missed something.

Last edited:
Thanks! I tried them on in store but was in a hurry, that being said they felt good. Couldn’t quite get a sense of lockdown, especially in the beak but that’s bc I was rushing. Appreciate the feedback!

JS”

How do they fit compared to highs? Did you stay TTS?

Yo I'm really feeling those AM95 pairs. They are my favorite out of the whole Lebron watch PEs so far. Hopefully those are next on the pairs releasing. We get 2 more LB watch pairs to release right?

Back
Top Bottom