*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

First Look, not my pics
CA881295-B123-4DB5-BCF5-E8F98A33B6AB.jpg

I like. Colorways are key as always. We know the best ones will be PE's, but I like them.

All Chinese brands are using knitted uppers as well, they starting to all look alike. Not much can be done with knitted uppers as far as color blocking. Hope Nike can prove me wrong. Looks pretty nice so far. Let's see how difficult it'll be to put the shoes on lol.

Pretty sure the swoosh is on the plastic heel piece. I agree that every brand and model are starting to look similar. I dont see why brands arent doing overlays anymore. I think jordan is doing it best with the new models blending old and new. A flyknit upper with leather toe rand and eyestay would be different looking and more durable/functional

Looks like the KD X sole to me.

Looks like a moccassin for the time being. Need press release shots or a different colorway.

Saw that too in IG. According to the post it's called battle knit and battle max. I don't know if it's accurate though. But lovin' the shoe so far, not a fan of the cw though

been waiting for a lebron that doesn’t look like it’s heavy af and not having to settle for the downgrade low versions

Will probably get a pair for the collection and to try and hoop in but honestly not really feeling them. Idk maybe it's the CW to me. I'm more curious how the traction is going to be and the fit itself.

Hope that zoom air/sole/foot bed setup doesnt make them narrow like the Durants or else I'm out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom