*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Another l for me. Completes the set. It’s an absolute joke and travesty. It would be so easy for Nike to offer these sneakers or some of them at least to its best customers based on what you spend in a year. I know I spend a fortune and am 0 for my life in draws.

Easy to say on the surface but that's not a good system

FB_IMG_1522800485916.jpg

A the Lebron 15 line is hot as hell. These are so dope!

Got my Bron 15 Fruity pebbles today to. so nice in person that white looks so much like milk!:pimp:

I seen that ,went on footlocker ig I see no info on it

I think we're all just going on the info from one of the NTers who works at a HoH who mentioned the in store release a couple pages back. Kind of strange there is no other confirmation leaked online, maybe its suppose to be a surprise drop. I see no reason for him to give false info? lol. Being that its only 4 cities it's not relevant to most of us anyway.

Well just my opinion Mike should have put these on iD with some real good options not those boring a#$ colorways btw the 11s had the best iD options to date.
P.s new balance iD is the best

I think we're all just going on the info from one of the NTers who works at a HoH who mentioned the in store release a couple pages back. Kind of strange there is no other confirmation leaked online, maybe its suppose to be a surprise drop. I see no reason for him to give false info? lol. Being that its only 4 cities it's not relevant to most of us anyway.

Yeah, la kb24 la kb24 gives out legit info. He's solid.

$300 shipped on eBay (but really on PayPal), bit the bullet. I’m impatient on these.

Edit: strike that, he bailed. In for the oops! :smile:

Last edited:
Does anyone think having both the Ashes and Lebron AM 95s is a waste? I want to the get the Lebron AM 95s but I already have the Ashes, I feel like they're both similar (primarily grey upper) but the AM95 version is just better. I think I'll let go my ashes to cut down on having so many kicks If I get the AM95s.

None of the HOH near me getting them but the WTKD smh. Maybe I can get those as trade bait for the Griffey.

Does anyone think having both the Ashes and Lebron AM 95s is a waste? I want to the get the Lebron AM 95s but I already have the Ashes, I feel like they're both similar (primarily grey upper) but the AM95 version is just better. I think I'll let go my ashes to cut down on having so many kicks If I get the AM95s.

No, I don't, especially since the Ash is the launch colorway. The details on them are really nice.

wish they would stop painting the max zoom bags and GR the ones with outriggers. im a linear player and still i feel the need for extra floor contact from the 15s

I have both and they are completely different. The ashes have way more black woven in. Think the AM 95 would be closer to the gray City pair, but even then the details on the AM are different and dope, like the 3M pull tabs.

Back
Top Bottom