*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I wasn't expecting this large *** bag with these since none of the others had one but it looks like this bag belongs with the orange boxes in my opinion. Nevertheless less they are still nice!
20180405_115215.jpg

Man no........ not in my opinion.
You keep complimenting the “rollout” but as far as I’m concerned what f’n rollout? The rollout has been a joke.
LeBron watch which is a draw = bots eat and resellers are happy. Everyone else is told to kick rocks or pay stockx resale cuz they made them super limited. I’ll be honest , I liked some of the Watch shoes but even if I did get lucky and hit a draw, I’m not busting em up on the court anyway bc Nike is stuck on their hype BS and made these so limited, so my size 13s are all $300+. I’m not gonna play in 300+ shoes so I’d dump mine anyway but that’s just me.

The ultra limited Hoh drop is just more F’ery

That’s my gripe but the cherry on top is the best colorway (Wines) were an asia exclusive. So as far as a rollout goes the 15 sucked balls

They had to do this limited BS becuase thats the only way they would create hype around the model.

If these lebron watches or even the Kith's were GR's THEY WOULD SIT. like i get it its a critically acclaimed model but i really dont think the public cared enough. and basketball shoes not being the wave right now also plays a part but not as much as yall think cuz i think its a very lifestyle-ish looking shoe.

You keep complimenting the “rollout” but as far as I’m concerned what f’n rollout? The rollout has been a joke.
LeBron watch which is a draw = bots eat and resellers are happy. Everyone else is told to kick rocks or pay stockx resale cuz they made them super limited. I’ll be honest , I liked some of the Watch shoes but even if I did get lucky and hit a draw, I’m not busting em up on the court anyway bc Nike is stuck on their hype BS and made these so limited, so my size 13s are all $300+. I’m not gonna play in 300+ shoes so I’d dump mine anyway but that’s just me.

That’s my gripe but the cherry on top is the best colorway (Wines) were an asia exclusive. So as far as a rollout goes the 15 sucked balls

Agreed

So it's safe to say that the Griff's , Orange Box and AM 95s are the top 3 out of the Lebron watch run?

I think it depends on the person.. I think Orange Box's are atrocious lol. If it were me, I'd say Griffs, Mowabbs, and 95s. Most in here will probably agree on the Griffs at #1.

The more I look at the Griffey's, the more they out distance themself from the pack.
See....that's the opposite for me. The more I look at the Griffey's, the more I'm not so enamored with them. But those Orange Box's I might suck it up and make that move since I can't find Hollywood's below retail. If I'm going to pay full price, I might as well get what I want the most and spend a little more.

I have them 1) Griffs, 2) 95s, 3) Mowabbs. The other 2 I would just never wear. Mowabbs weren’t anything special to me at first but the more I look at them the more they're growing on me. Will probably get if they’re price stays or dips, gonna wait out to get Griffs and see where they settle. Too much heat dropping lately and if they decide to drop an actual neon am95, Oh lawd, my bank acct is in trouble.

Does anyone have the code for NY today...the other two codes must have expired. Thank you!

the 7s had that, the Xs def had that. Lets see Hero's pack that very few people got, there was a China exclusive white and gold, MtaG weren't readily available with only 123prs for 6 locations, as for the X the jewels were limited initial hype release, corks and ext in general throw in the impossible to get MVP/WTL and the X or 7 or some of the other models are no diff than the XV, and if anything looking back at the 7s GR they're pretty boring and bland just like the XV so the XV are def up there with being on par with 7-XI

I am still a lil confused. After you get whatever mins of a head start, there is a time where you have to check in to the store before the drop time?

Back
Top Bottom