*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

C8244E25-825A-491C-8603-D53B850401B8.png

are those black and whites the ones coming out 5/1?

thought the all black ones that leaked in January were coming out soon?

hibbet has BOTH these listed for MAY 1

black - mens
black/metallic gold - mens

first ones listed have to be the ALL blacks

Crazy day. Won orange boxes from Cleveland hoh. Got a raffle number #15 which is a very important number to me, personally. Got the Griffey’s too! Just need the diamond turfs and kings cloak and I’m retired from the 15. Maybe the Horsemen too, we’ll see.

Picked up my size 11 Griffey’s from HoH today. Didn’t score a box...was told it was first 30 of each pair and when I got there the boxes were lined up for people to pick up...but I guess I wasn’t one of the lucky ones...did get the pins.

Worst thing is I tried one on...and they are too tight. First 15s I wanted...smh.

Debating returning or throwing up at retail on stockx or goat to get my points up.

250 that’s a nice price .... lowest right now is 295 for a 13 on stockx

That’s rough. I’m a 10 so I’m lucky as far as resell. I rarely go the resell route but I was comfortable paying $250 for AMs and I’ll probably go as high as $325 for Griffey’s but I’ll wait it out and see where they settle. Hoping to pay ~ or below $285 shipped. Ideally I’ll get multiple shadows and trade a pair straight up for :lol:

Am I the only one that thinks he should have been T’d up for the staredown?
Why would you get a tech for staring? If he said something or shoved, I get it but staring, naw I don't think so. Have they ever given a tech for a stare down ?

yeah they used to give them out, but they stopped. I mean I get why they didnt, im just saying.

Reactions: Ube
Why would you get a tech for staring? If he said something or shoved, I get it but staring, naw I don't think so. Have they ever given a tech for a stare down ?
I dont think he deserved it for that one, but I think people have gotten T'd up for that

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom