*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Shape and swoosh placement looks like the nike air streak spectrum plus (aka the shoe supreme did their last nike collab on) but that's probably some crazy nike F&F colorway. Either that or nike is retroing that model itself in some very aggressive new CWs.

supreme-nike-air-streak-spectrum-plus-1.jpg

Shape and swoosh placement looks like the nike air streak spectrum plus (aka the shoe supreme did their last nike collab on) but that's probably some crazy nike F&F colorway. Either that or nike is retroing that model itself in some very aggressive new CWs.

That’s what my vote is too. Midsole gives it away.

Yikes! There are some joints that need to stay locked in the vault. This 'ish looks like some joints you'd find at Walmart for little kids.

Were these even hot when they originally came out? I really do not remember. These look like every other nike running shoe in th early 90's.

Hell to the no, my bro. Nike/Reebok/Adidas were all churning out junk then too.

Honestly why Nike would bring trash like this back when they have some gems is beyond me.

Factory that makes the Walmarts must've offered Nike a helluva deal to throw the Swoosh and Zoom logos on it. :smh:

Damn, no sz 14.

I know they're suppose to be dropping next month, hopefully it's early in August.

Once I cop these I'm done with the XVs.

Yeah, No size 11.5 either. I need them. TB everything.
I think they officially release August 1st with some other colors. According to FL

no yellowing

this right here

Some say the traction is better, can’t say that I really noticed much of a difference

have a solid sole pair and have seen a few people play in the translucent sole at the local gym and they say and seem to have no issues. Not a fan of the yellowing but with these getting around $100 of lower if you find them at the right time. I'll endure at that price point.

this right here

have a solid sole pair and have seen a few people play in the translucent sole at the local gym and they say and seem to have no issues. Not a fan of the yellowing but with these getting around $100 of lower if you find them at the right time. I'll endure at that price point.
yeah been on the lookout for prices below $100 but no dice so far for the CWs I would want (black w/translucent sole and the black & grey aka the first ones released)...

I have both sold & transculent, traction is pretty average on both. Personally I can’t tell the difference on foot.

Check NDC for discounted pairs, and I’ve seen them pop up in random outlets now. I scored a pair of BHM earlier this year for around $120 during a F&F promo sale

Back
Top Bottom