*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

lbj1.png
lbj2.png
lbj3.png
lbj4.png
lbj5.png
lbj6.png

€250.00 coming soon

https://www.noirfonce.eu/collection.../nike-lebron-x-john-eliott-icon-qs-aq0114-100

I am so exited for these

Snagged the Grafitti and city series for $147 Cad....112 USD. I would say that’s pretty damn good.

4A609457-866E-4B15-83A0-64F951BAF841.jpeg

Traction on the 15 is great. I’ve had no issues. Still play in my ashes with no issues 7-8 months later.

That’s cool , for me traction was not good... zero bite. I played in the pride of Ohio’s and city’s (greys)..... theyre in the closet collecting dust now smh

Traction on the 15 is great. I’ve had no issues. Still play in my ashes with no issues 7-8 months later.

I have the Blk\Gum for basketball. I've played in them 6 or 7 times. It finally happened...

I almost twisted my ankle. I was just shooting around, ran to get a loose ball and stopped. She shoe tipped over almost rolling my ankle. I guess it was the perfect angle because I've done that many times before.

Snagged the Grafitti and city series for $147 Cad....112 USD. I would say that’s pretty damn good.

4A609457-866E-4B15-83A0-64F951BAF841.jpeg

Good deal

I'm tempted but I'm worried if the air bag pops will nike take it if purchased from a third party

SlimFast.jpg

^yea actually I forgot I tweaked my ankle in these and it wasn’t from stepping on anyone, just a missed step, I’m not sure if it was the shoe or just me but that was the last time I wore em

^yea actually I forgot I tweaked my ankle in these and it wasn’t from stepping on anyone, just a missed step, I’m not sure if it was the shoe or just me but that was the last time I wore em

That's the one of the only negatives I've heard from the XV's, possible ankle sprains due to no outrigger.

Haven't heard about them popping.

I thought I was lucky because I've cut in them before and nothing happened. Luckily it didn't sprain, I just felt it coming.

And me, I got zero pairs so far. Just need Nike to drop a clearance code. Wouldn't mind paying retail for the Griffey.

Replica red Deion available (ebay) before the real one. Maybe they ditched it like Lebron with the Cavs lol

Didn't they mention that it'd be an August release?

These are dope to me. However, and I think I might be right, I think the upper is semi-translucent. So like the React Element 87s, part of your foot/sock will be visible through the material. I'm not a fan of that aesthetic.
Scroll, multilple pics and vid

That's the one of the only negatives I've heard from the XV's, possible ankle sprains due to no outrigger.

Haven't heard about them popping.

I thought I was lucky because I've cut in them before and nothing happened. Luckily it didn't sprain, I just felt it coming.

Truth. In late November last year I went up for a layup. Some moron under cut me making my landing very awkward on my ankle. The lateral portion of the zoom bottom out and my ankle went over something fierce.

Tore a bunch of tendons in my ankle and didn’t touch a ball again until mid to late February. I usually just use the 15 for light pickup games or shoot around , the cushion is amazing and the traction has been great for me personally. Just a shame these didn’t have an outrigger.

Back
Top Bottom