*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

20180911_115742.jpg

Got my "Deadstock" New Heights from eBay seller. They have dirt all over the soles, smell badly of foot odor, and have the wrong Lebron box. So disappointing, I was really looking forward to this pair. Anyone have a sz 12 to part with?

Some of these eBay sellers really have some balls to put items like that up. The worst pair I ever got was from a smoker's house (and I'm a smoker myself, just not inside my home). They tried to remedy the situation by blasting the shoes with Lysol. So my Lebron Xs smelled like an ashtray full of Lysol.

I think I've sold three shoes on eBay, and all of them were literally only tried on and I still marked them as pre-owned. All the buyers seemed dumbfounded because the shoes were in immaculate condition.

Got my "Deadstock" New Heights from eBay seller. They have dirt all over the soles, smell badly of foot odor, and have the wrong Lebron box. So disappointing, I was really looking forward to this pair. Anyone have a sz 12 to part with?

Woooooow. That’s crazy. Smh.

Did the auction have pics of the shoes, were they listed as new?

I'm sorry man

I'm not sure which is the right thread for this post but I'm surprised we haven't seen any "More Than An Athlete" gear released. Looks like it might have been available on EU Nike.com and EU Nike locations.

Did anyone else cop the icons?

I see the prices have gone down some.

Giving it a month or so before I cop a pair.

Did the auction have pics of the shoes, were they listed as new?

I'm sorry man
There were pics but not of the bottom soles. And they were listed as new with box. When they are listed like that, I usually don't have to ask for more pics...

There were pics but not of the bottom soles. And they were listed as new with box. When they are listed like that, I usually don't have to ask for more pics...

Agreed, no need to ask for pics when they're listed as "New".

So you sent them back? Those soles definitely aren't "New". Like you said, you didn't see them.

Was blessed with these, just sharing

IMG_1017.jpg

Very nice

That seller is a true dirt bag.

Agreed

These still go hard to me.

23279954_904704909698384_2741031133121609728_n-e1509965286185.jpg

Yes they do!

Back
Top Bottom