*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I thought I was safe putting the bid on the closing ceremony $200 below the then-asking price, but then they plummeted in my size. We'll see what happens if there's a shock drop.

Also,

As someone who owns the all black and the white florals, I gotta say it seems like these might be the toughest 15 that there is.

WHAT?! Say it ain't so, red.

one strict rule i maintain.....never buy ASG shoes from games played in states outside of TX, hence my current chase of the 3s since they're better than the Kobe1 asg that he didn't share with us, and the 7 ASG which look better than the 5s and i went with the Barkleyposite for the last houston asg over the others, but the X is really nice so never know might scoop, had he wore his hollywood shoe and then released these i'd be for it as is it's an easy pass

one strict rule i maintain.....never buy ASG shoes from games played in states outside of TX, hence my current chase of the 3s since they're better than the Kobe1 asg that he didn't share with us, and the 7 ASG which look better than the 5s and i went with the Barkleyposite for the last houston asg over the others, but the X is really nice so never know might scoop, had he wore his hollywood shoe and then released these i'd be for it as is it's an easy pass

HAHAHAHA, that's quite a rule.

One strict rule I maintain, buy the ASG shoes he won the MVP trophy in. :wink:

What happened to just buying shoes cause you liked them?

Haven't bought a LeBron since the 7s and I AM DYING FOR THIS PAIR TO DROP.

i didn't like the Gatorkings, or them canadian armys, i didn't like the ASG 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, big bangs, or the closing ceremonies, or the Hollywoods, you see where i'm going with this? if it's not a TX ASG shoe i simply don't like it, it don't even hit my radar :rolleyes

No, I don't do that. I buy shoes I like and shoes I don't like. I'm fair.

i def have a few buyers remorse like slh 10s

i didn't like the Gatorkings, or them canadian armys, i didn't like the ASG 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, big bangs, or the closing ceremonies, or the Hollywoods, you see where i'm going with this? if it's not a TX ASG shoe i simply don't like it, it don't even hit my radar :rolleyes

No, I don't do that. I buy shoes I like and shoes I don't like. I'm fair.

i def have a few buyers remorse like slh 10s

From the ****'s $75 sale.

Tried them on real quick & they feel GREAT. Hype to hoop in these over the weekend.

45424473-C7EF-4B37-99EB-7E0F869FC308.jpeg

Got my city editions in, my first 15s. Only got to try them on but I like the cushion and the knit seems tough enough to keep me on the footbed

I feel like my feet sweat so much in these. Couldn't imagine wearing elite socks with them.

Back
Top Bottom