*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Feels really similar to the 14, but the battle Knit is more clingy to your foot. The heel area has the most room. I wouldn't say it is narrow at all.

I am going true to size for ball or casual. I usually wear Nike elite or stance performance socks to ball and it would snug it up just right so there is no movement.

I can't say enough how much better the Ashes look in person. There is almost a shine to the material. Best looking (at least the Ashes and model to me) since the 10 and 7, which are some of my favorites.
I never tried the 14s but how is the area where the balls of your feet are? My biggest problem with ball shoes is when it pinches the lateral ball of my foot and it starts cramping from being constricted. This is why the kobe 9s are so good for me because the knit stretches enough for me in that area.

I never tried the 14s but how is the area where the balls of your feet are? My biggest problem with ball shoes is when it pinches the lateral ball of my foot and it starts cramping from being constricted. This is why the kobe 9s are so good for me because the knit stretches enough for me in that area.
There isn't that pressure you feel with some models. I had on the Jordan 32 and it has that squeeze and you can tell if you stood still your foot would go numb. You should be good. There wasn't even any pinky toe pressure out the box like some lebron models.

I want to see more casual looking CWs of the shoe, the team/BBall colorways aren't doing for me.

Raffle!?!?!?! NICE!

Hope I can score them at work so I can resell them later

Well they are not Undefeated AM97s

No point resell

I'm sure they will mass produce LeBron 15s in a lot of different color ways, not just ashes ghost and navy

I'm waiting for it to go on discount

Hey family,

Now that we're closer to the 17th, does anybody have any updates as to where I can pick up a pair of the Ghosts in NYC? All I'm aware of is a SNKRS draw and we all know how that goes. This is the only cop I'd want for the rest of the year. Been rough on my luck as of late so if anyone can throw a bone it'll be greatly appreciated.

What exactly does the draw mean? We aren’t able to purchase them like normal on SNKRS?

I just want to cop a pair of Ghosts on my bday

It's just like a raffle, it's open for an hour usually, and you put in your payment info and size. Then the draw ends after an hour, and then they send you the email/notification saying you didn't get the shoes.

So why did they make an all clay colorway and call it Ghost....The inspiration...
Official-Images-Nike-LeBron-15-Ghost-897649_200-3.jpg

ghost3.jpg

Chasing Jordan’s Ghost

Hey family,

Now that we're closer to the 17th, does anybody have any updates as to where I can pick up a pair of the Ghosts in NYC? All I'm aware of is a SNKRS draw and we all know how that goes. This is the only cop I'd want for the rest of the year. Been rough on my luck as of late so if anyone can throw a bone it'll be greatly appreciated.

Check the Footlocker Launch Locator, there's a ton of stores up there getting them

Feels really similar to the 14, but the battle Knit is more clingy to your foot. The heel area has the most room. I wouldn't say it is narrow at all.

I am going true to size for ball or casual. I usually wear Nike elite or stance performance socks to ball and it would snug it up just right so there is no movement.

I can't say enough how much better the Ashes look in person. There is almost a shine to the material. Best looking (at least the Ashes and model to me) since the 10 and 7, which are some of my favorites.

How is the lockdown?

Back
Top Bottom