*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Copped ghost and ashes plus the t-shirt. Fits much like a 14. Super comfy , the ankle collar feels super nice. Most I have been excited since the 10.
5670232C-A881-4904-9647-3845CEBFFCC7.jpeg

Lebron on the podcast saying that almost all of the colorways he wears on court will be available for purchase, either at local retail stores or through limited releases

also says that the F&F colorways will mostly be stuff he wears off-court

What he say about the kith?

You guys think the ghost will sit tomorrow? Think about going early to footlocker or just try my luck on the Nike draw.

Personally went .5 up as I usually do with lebrons. If you like your shoes snug, would stick with TTS.

As far as getting into the shoe , I thought it would have been easier with the new collar, but the heel cup hinders easily slipping into the shoe. Better than 14/KD9.

Will try to get a jean pic tonight.

Choosing between the Ohios and Ghost CWs is going to be a hard decision when the time comes lol.

Need more great CWs though.

You guys think the ghost will sit tomorrow? Think about going early to footlocker or just try my luck on the Nike draw.
Nah manager at local HOH said people been calling for them plus they will only be sold in stores no discount double check for me.

There are no current plans for a NIKEiD option for the LeBron 15. Stay tuned to our feed for all the latest launch news and updates.

Back
Top Bottom