*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

GUlCGtM.jpg

oEAQtZV.jpg

2RuNuim.jpg

So people that had to size down, was it because it was because it was too roomy? If yeah then perfect because I need that extra room for my wide feet.

If the ghost colorway is anything like the OONW was last year, better cop now while prices are reasonable lol.

I ended up entering in the draw, but I didn't get an e-mail of any kind. Obviously took an L but that's the first time I haven't received a "Didn't Get 'Em" notification.

super comfortable. a little tight on the ankle. didn't see a reason to size down though. tried on both TTS and .5 down went with TTS.

not a recent lebron fan but I liked these from the jump. didn't think i'd miss on snkrs. I'm liking the not so basketball look to them. a big reason why i've shyed away from lebrons.

only one store around me got them so i shot there during lunch. rather be in than out on these. also thanks Jersey for no tax

Attachments

• IMG_1266.JPG
    IMG_1266.JPG
    280.4 KB · Views: 73
I guess Nike is moving away from special first colorways judging from these. Kyries are the only one that do it with the Dreams, Effects and Samurais.

Back
Top Bottom