*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I hope i can get these on and off

#neverforget
download.jpg

these are fire as all hell, def gonna be my first Brons since 2011

Nike is realizing the Adidas comeback model right now and bout dominate again

no swoosh is so key

https://news.nike.com/news/lebron-15

• Flyknit construction that provides strategic stretch, locked-in fit and durability.
  • Fully articulated cushioning system combining Max Air and Zoom Air units.
  • Full-bootie construction.

DJN_xfzVoAAY4ZW.jpg
Are these dead *** Game of thrones/ Drogon inspired. There's a flame behind the pull tab .I know Bron is a fan. These are already looking right. If they "really just did this" tho. I NEED that pair.

Last edited:
Hopefully they don't go the limited route
I can absolutely see that happening with only one of them getting a "GR" release. I haven't been this hype for a Bron since the 12s. I think these will sell well and at least have some pairs that won't sit on shelves like it's been for the 13/14s.

Are these dead *** Game of thrones/ Drogon inspired. There's a flame behind the pull tab .I know Bron is a fan. These are already looking right. If they "really just did this" tho. I NEED that pair.

There are a day 1 if it comes out they are game of thrones inspired

I'm not, the cool thing to do now is bash Nike but they didn't rest on their laurels with this one

I like that they were aggressive with it. It is certainly outside the box design, and much less boring then every other lebron since the xi. I just didn't think that when I saw it, that it would be widely liked by most on here.

they finally drop the swoosh on the side?

wish they would drop visible zoom like how the air jordan line dropped visible air

Back
Top Bottom