*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Man with everything running hella narrow these days including the crazy explosives, I'm hoping these are the one. Can't wait to see what's good with the cushioning set up, I'm sure it'll be awesome, just hope the fit and lockdown is on point
SAME. Really getting tired of narrow ball shoes. I thought the crazy explosives were gonna be the pair but they were tight as hell. Hopefully these fit well. Need a new pair of ball shoes. I'm still playing in my ASG kobe 9s....

Man with everything running hella narrow these days including the crazy explosives, I'm hoping these are the one. Can't wait to see what's good with the cushioning set up, I'm sure it'll be awesome, just hope the fit and lockdown is on point

Nightwing said they weren't narrow thankfully. Im also hoping for good lockdown and I hope they're not too heavy like Lebrons usually are.

Bron rolled his ankle last night at practice in these.

I need to try em on now. LOL

All fabric uppers might be OK for casual wear but you need a more rigid material for lateral stability. A strap connecting the lateral and medial mid/outsoles together would've helped immensely.

All fabric uppers might be OK for casual wear but you need a more rigid material for lateral stability. A strap connecting the lateral and medial mid/outsoles together would've helped immensely.

I take it you haven't played in many current basketball sneakers like the Crazy Explosive... or anything really. What current sig/team shoe doesn't have an all fabric upper???

I miss when Nike's bball shoes had separate tongues... and when they actually looked like bball shoes. This one piece upper they've been doing takes away from the designs a bit.

Nike-LeBron-8-634x328.jpg

I take it you haven't played in many current basketball sneakers like the Crazy Explosive... or anything really. What current sig/team shoe doesn't have an all fabric upper???

Nah my playing days are behind me, but you need 'hard' points for stability. This shoe is constructed entirely of Flyknit right? Crazy Explosive has more supportive materials at key points.

Could've been a freak injury, could be something more serious. Who knows?

Probably only Steph's sig. The only kint part of that shoe is the tongue area and the ankle collar. Rest is pretty much some type of synthetic used on earlier models.

Nah my playing days are behind me, but you need 'hard' points for stability. This shoe is constructed entirely of Flyknit right? Crazy Explosive has more supportive materials at key points.
Same with the lebrons. The "battle knit" is more rigid like the heat pressed parts of the crazy explosives.

Oh and kyrie and PGs haven't had knit yet.

I saw reviewers in the past crying that they wanted “True” Flyknit. No they don’t, True Flyknit isn’t restrictive/supportive enough for basketball.

Could've been a freak injury, could be something more serious. Who knows?

If you land on an foot, your ankle’s twisting. Not sure exactly what happened but that’s common in basketball, my ankle still hurts from that :angry:

I saw reviewers in the past crying that they wanted “True” Flyknit. No they don’t, True Flyknit isn’t restrictive/supportive enough for basketball.

If you land on an foot, your ankle’s twisting. Not sure exactly what happened but that’s common in basketball, my ankle still hurts from that :angry:
The closest thing to true knit shoe is the harden lifestyles. Even then you honestly shouldn't be balling in those just because lonzo did. Tried them in store and the lateral side felt really unstable. Could already feel my ankle twisting.

I tossed one box away and keep them on the floor in my office. When I turn out the light those things glow for about 45 minutes :smokin

The closest thing to true knit shoe is the harden lifestyles. Even then you honestly shouldn't be balling in those just because lonzo did. Tried them in store and the lateral side felt really unstable. Could already feel my ankle twisting.

That’s exactly what I’m saying. When I heard people complain about not having “True” Flyknit I just smh. I don’t want to play basketball in an upper like the Air Max Flyknit, it has to be reinforced.

I tossed one box away and keep them on the floor in my office. When I turn out the light those things glow for about 45 minutes :smokin

Niiiiice

Back
Top Bottom