*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Quick on feet while out on doc appointment for the little one...
20171211_150001.jpg

IMG_1139.jpeg IMG_1132.jpeg

Here is my long winded review of the New Heights LeBron 15:

These are my first LeBrons since the black/red/White LeBron 8s purchased way back in 2011. I’ve always been more of a Kobe shoe guy when it comes to Nikes, but I loved the design on the 15s so I couldn’t pass these up.

Shout out to Nike for the super quick delivery yet again. Literally 2 business days. On to the shoe...

Design/Aesthetic
Obviously, this is a pretty big and fairly heavy shoe. I am amazed at the colors seemingly woven into it. It almost changes color on different lighting. It can appear black and red but then when you look close you see the teal/navy colors. It’s truly a detailed design.
IMG_1140.jpeg IMG_1141.jpeg
Before I saw the shoe in person, I had the perception that it would be a LeBron shoe that I could wear casually. This is certainly true compared to previous LeBron iterations, but make no mistake, this is a high quality basketball shoe.
IMG_1137.jpeg
How does it feel?
As many have already mentioned, this is a very tight fit. Looking at the opening initially made me wonder how I was even going to fit my foot through it. I did go TTS, but if you’ve got wide feet I would consider maybe going a half size up.

It definitely requires some breaking in. However, in my limited wear so far, it’s already conforming to my feet and I can tell that I have a nice, cushiony experience ahead of me. I wasn’t really planning on balling in these but the fit is so tight and locked down, I’m going to have to.

Other things I noticed was the massive ankle/heel padding. Seems very secure, even though they may not have been for LeBron, which is somewhat disappointing.
IMG_1134.jpeg
All and all I’m oretty satisfied with the shoe and I’m looking forward to breaking it in more. There aren’t many shoes I’ve ever seen white like this one, that’s for sure.

The grey/gold releases on the same day as black/gold (26th) apparently. Grey on Champs Sports, black on Footlocker release calendar

Last edited:
The thing with primeknit and knit shoes is that it enables them to add multi color without looking whack. These single color like black or grey even though they are safe and nice choice of color is just boring for me. I need more colors like the new heights where they fuse together a few different colors.

If those greys had the black midsole like LeBron's PE pair I'd be all in. I keep looking at them and feeling like something is missing after seeing how could they COULD be.

Wish the swoosh was white and not gold there's too much gold on shoes lately
i like that idea! kinda resembles to LeBron 7 "Cool Grey"

Attachments

• nike-air-max-lebron-7-cool-grey-cool-grey-cool-grey-white-041208_1.jpg
    nike-air-max-lebron-7-cool-grey-cool-grey-cool-grey-white-041208_1.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom