*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Am I in the minority of the ppl who really like the "Orange Box"? I don't know what it is but that orange looks nice. It's one of the better 15 drops I think so far.
Prices keep coming down, if they do I'll pick up a pair. Saw one at 275 before a coupon today.

Nike Lebron 15 With a Mini swoosh & a Gum bottom tonight

Attachments

• 29472495_1881530025254064_1187522456928124928_n.jpg
    29472495_1881530025254064_1187522456928124928_n.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 40
Do you guys think the white fruity pebbles will be hard to attain? Just curious :nerd::nerd:
Would be a nice shoe to rock during the summer. 8)

Do you guys think the white fruity pebbles will be hard to attain? Just curious :nerd::nerd:
Would be a nice shoe to rock during the summer. 8)

I dont think they’ll be too hard. Kinda getting a GR vibe since LMTD Supply is already promoting em. If I’m not mistaken, they usually get the 15’s out early and for less than the $185. (If I have my shops mixed up, my bad)

I dont think they’ll be too hard. Kinda getting a GR vibe since LMTD Supply is already promoting em. If I’m not mistaken, they usually get the 15’s out early and for less than the $185. (If I have my shops mixed up, my bad)

wait i can get them now :nerd:

now you no ain't nobody pick those up for on feet :rofl:

i think you quoted the wrong person

My bad read you post as if you knew a place selling them now. When are people's orange boxes coming in? Would like to know if nike actually had them in an remake of the orange box. If not missed opportunity by Nike

Am I in the minority of the ppl who really like the "Orange Box"? I don't know what it is but that orange looks nice. It's one of the better 15 drops I think so far.

Sometimes we get confused with a product because it’s slapped with a QS / #lebronwatch. Had it been a general release, I’m sure it’ll end up in the sales rack soon than later. Along with the graffiti 15s.

Back
Top Bottom