*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

I must be missing something because i'm not seeing what the difficulty would be. 👀
Screenshot_20240219_095907_GOAT.jpg

Just sent the payment lol. Seller had 150 buy it now, I made a 120 offer. He countered with 138 and I offered 130 and he countered again with 132 😂

Might pull the trigger on a vnds “display pair” of watch the thrones for $135 plus shipping… lace locks already installed so I’d have to figure out how to take them off and re lace the shoes lol.

I also have WTT and I have wide feet. They fit the same as the safari pair

I also have WTT and I have wide feet. They fit the same as the safari pair
Thanks for the info! I have a little bit of room in the superbron and lava colorways so I think the WTT should fit me well then. Don’t think I’ll be winning the safari or jade atmos pairs for the bids I put in. The sellers want $190 or so.

Black lavas today, just practicing a bit. Need to chill and let my Achilles fully heal before I play seriously again.

Attachments

• IMG_5461.jpeg
    IMG_5461.jpeg
    329.9 KB · Views: 136
Damn man, I didn't know you had gone through an achilles injury
Nothing severe, I strained it early January and was limping for like a week. But then I went back to playing and lifting and doing plyo stuff even though it was moderately painful, and it hasn’t really healed.

Two weeks ago after playing I noticed bruising on my heel where the Achilles attaches which scared some sense into me, so now I’m chilling and in rehab mode. I’m 38 now so definitely have to be more careful. Getting old sucks haha

Picked up some lightly used pairs of multicolor and Oreos for like 80 and 40 plus shipping. Gonna alternate them for hoops and lifting.

Picked up these multicolored vnds for $85 on eBay. Really enjoying them! For some reason the max zoom on this pair feels bouncier than my Superman’s which I love!
IMG_5478.jpeg
IMG_5479.jpeg

Last edited:
Played a full court game in Kobe’s and irritated my Achilles again on Tuesday, so I’m back in the lava 16s today. The extra heel cushioning helps a lot. Been about 10 weeks since my initial injury but only about 5 weeks of actively trying to rest and heal it. Looks like i might take another 2-3 months to get to 100%.
IMG_5677.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom