**OFFICIAL** Nike One Time Only Clerk Pack

pretty ill.. 97s look good.
3M Snakes / Mitas / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

I really like all the brown ones, and all the footscape wovens, but other than that, the 97's in each other group are the only ones I think I can mess with.
"Work of art like Picasso, check my features... ...Always a thug/Fly nnnnn, check my sneakers...

:pimp:
pimp.gif
97's will be the only one's copped

I'd say the footpatrol 90's are the only ones id cop. The wovens are hideous and so are all the brown colorways.

what happened to the all black 360 wovens? the pictures were posted before, are they not part of the package? does anyone know if they'll be released separately?

Union 97s hybrid =
pimp.gif
Copped..

.. and that's where it stops.

I just needa know.. when and where and for how much ??
nerd.gif

Ive been waiting for those woven 360's all year.
... hard as steel.

Id have to see the rest in person, then Ill say yay or nay.
Looking for XIV Indiglows & XI's. Sz.9
How many of you are slaves of fashion? And how many actually got soul?

In my opinion, they're all nice...

But with my experiences in the increasing prices, and with product issues of late I'd be wary of putting money into this set.(did anybody notice some of the spots on the deluxe shoes?)...

What am I kidding? I would go get them if I could.

Not impressed at all. Nike markets the AM360s as a genuine running shoe yet the take the sole and make whatever shoe they dream of. And they wonder why the majority of the running community has lost faith in their running shoes.
[/b]​

ooh i want the AM 97's!! they match my hoody!...well dang.

When Chuck Norris Jumps into water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet, water gets Chuck Norris...Think about that.

Some of those are horrible. However, the Footscape 360 look good.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

the more i look at those Air Max's the more i hate them.

they can all burn in hell.

but these are sick...

limited_edition_footscape_2.jpg

Also, did anyone else notice that during the bastardization of alot of really cool shoes the Air Max 1 got totally left out?

quick and dirty p/s -

2wq4c3s.jpg

[/i]

man the 360 air bubble kills all of those.....boooooo nike.

Thanks for the pics and info

Back
Top Bottom