Official Nike Outlet/Clearance Store F&F Thread: 5/12/11-5/15/11

Damn.... I need to get in on these coupon deals.
laugh.gif
Props to the guys hooking it up and dope pickups to everyone.
pimp.gif

If anyone can come through with ANYTHING, it would be insanely appreciated.
pimp.gif

PR outlet's don't have much, though.

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

Anyone else heard about a supposed F&F 7/28-7/31?

This is CONFIRMED.  They didn't hand out the coupons at work yet, but they already have posters up and have announced it.

This is CONFIRMED.  They didn't hand out the coupons at work yet, but they already have posters up and have announced it.

Originally Posted by DsLee559

damn, um if they have coupons someone needs to hook me up with one this time. im not letting this deal get away from me again

Originally Posted by DsLee559

damn, um if they have coupons someone needs to hook me up with one this time. im not letting this deal get away from me again

so who is the good Samaritan this time around who will mail the cards.. let me get on the list
smile.gif
ill pay postage

so who is the good Samaritan this time around who will mail the cards.. let me get on the list
smile.gif
ill pay postage

I also would greatly and tremendously appreciate a Friends & Family card. I try to give back to the community by posting the deals in my locals outlets.
Again, any help from a NT member would make my day.

I also would greatly and tremendously appreciate a Friends & Family card. I try to give back to the community by posting the deals in my locals outlets.
Again, any help from a NT member would make my day.

I got some coupons already but this time around people got to pay postage.... I spend over $50 sending coupons out only to get 100 more pms talking about I'm messed up.... smh ... anyway i'll let ya no wen I get enough to send out....

I got some coupons already but this time around people got to pay postage.... I spend over $50 sending coupons out only to get 100 more pms talking about I'm messed up.... smh ... anyway i'll let ya no wen I get enough to send out....

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

That's why you gotta tell them to pay before you send out!  Anyways, think you can send me a couple?  I'll pay before you send out.

That's why you gotta tell them to pay before you send out!  Anyways, think you can send me a couple?  I'll pay before you send out.

LMK, when you get them.  I have no problem sending you money for the coupons and a lil extra for your time.

LMK, when you get them.  I have no problem sending you money for the coupons and a lil extra for your time.

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

count me in my dude

count me in my dude

Originally Posted by theone218

count me in my dude
me too

Originally Posted by theone218

count me in my dude
me too

Back
Top Bottom