Official Nike Outlet/Clearance Store F&F Thread: 5/12/11-5/15/11

wen i spoke to HOH the other day he said like 95% of the people were from cali.... the rest were from the south east and like 1 or 2 from ny

wen i spoke to HOH the other day he said like 95% of the people were from cali.... the rest were from the south east and like 1 or 2 from ny

Didn't think I was going to make the cut but I got mine from HOH today. Thanks big dog.
I'm from SoCal btw. Do they give these things out in the store too or nah? Thanks in advance
Edit: Only 1 coupon. 

Didn't think I was going to make the cut but I got mine from HOH today. Thanks big dog.
I'm from SoCal btw. Do they give these things out in the store too or nah? Thanks in advance

yea kanyeiwest confirms if you made the cut, you are getting yours today.

UPDATE.. GREAT MALL.. they are NOT doing any holds, at least because the manager was there and said no holds during friends and family.. some old 40s looking white chick, stay away from her, she will deny holds.

also they are not giving them away.

also no more flint 13s in GS sizes in 7Y, only 6.5Y and smaller.
biggest size of the penny 1 they have there is 11.. its the black with purple trim.
kanyeiwest, was it just 1 coupon, or the full sheet with multiple. 

yea kanyeiwest confirms if you made the cut, you are getting yours today.

UPDATE.. GREAT MALL.. they are NOT doing any holds, at least because the manager was there and said no holds during friends and family.. some old 40s looking white chick, stay away from her, she will deny holds.

also they are not giving them away.

also no more flint 13s in GS sizes in 7Y, only 6.5Y and smaller.
biggest size of the penny 1 they have there is 11.. its the black with purple trim.
kanyeiwest, was it just 1 coupon, or the full sheet with multiple. 

Just got back from my first trip and I came off... Saved $150+. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Copped Half Cents, Bo Jackson Trainer 1's, Kobe V's, Random AM 95's and a grip of Nike Basketball gear. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They def. ain't handing out coupons or letting you you reuse them tho, that's for sure...
30t6p3b.gif

For those of you that I've sent sheets out to... Please spread the love and hand out a couple. You guys are getting a grip so if you know other NTers that you could hook up please do so.  

Just got back from my first trip and I came off... Saved $150+. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Copped Half Cents, Bo Jackson Trainer 1's, Kobe V's, Random AM 95's and a grip of Nike Basketball gear. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They def. ain't handing out coupons or letting you you reuse them tho, that's for sure...
30t6p3b.gif

For those of you that I've sent sheets out to... Please spread the love and hand out a couple. You guys are getting a grip so if you know other NTers that you could hook up please do so.  

Originally Posted by kanyeiwest

Got mine from HOHLegend... Im also from So-cal...  Good looking out man..

ftw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kanyeiwest

Got mine from HOHLegend... Im also from So-cal...  Good looking out man..

ftw
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom